DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Please help me.... please!

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Verizon Droid

Please help me.... please!

Ok, so I wanted to go back to stock - so I followed the instructions here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...-easy-way.html and it worked fine. I then went and restored from a backup... and I believe something in the restore messed everything up.

Now when I boot up the phone, I get "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. No matter how many times I press the "Force Close" button, it will come back.

My first thought was, no biggie, I will go back and restore.... but I am unrooted and the nandroid or sprecovery or whatever it was is gone. I don't know what to do - please help

Take care,
    Rob
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    A955
    Ouch. I would try a factory data reset if you can,
  3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguychuck View Post
    Ouch. I would try a factory data reset if you can,
    I had this problem before it's scary I know.. Nothing worked for me until I got a clean 2.0.1 nandroid backup my friend had.. Altough I'm sure downloading a clean nandroid backup and restoring will fix this.. I'll be glad to provide u with one if needed..

EDIT: ha dumb*** ME I posted before I completely read ur post.. My bad.. Use adb on ur comp to push the sprecoery to ur droid.. After that u should be able to restore..
    Last edited by woodyman; 02-21-2010 at 05:13 PM.

Links