DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Help Cganging Clock Color to White????

  1. Senior Droid
    dbu's Avatar
    Member #
    34451
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    208
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Help Cganging Clock Color to White????

    I found this thread and followed the directions and it worked: [HOW-TO] Change status bar clock color - xda-developers

    However, a couple of posts below the OP he tells you what to do to change it to white, but it is the exact same thing the he wrote in the OP to change it red. I just want to know what the code for white is. Any ideas?
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid Ninja
    52brandon's Avatar
    Member #
    28679
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,021
    Liked
    42 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    #2
    you need a deodexed ROM. I suggest using xUltimate, it will deodex your system, change the clock color, and do all the work for you and just make a rom.tgz to upload to your phone... very easy
  4. Senior Droid
    dbu's Avatar
    Member #
    34451
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    208
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 52brandon View Post
    you need a deodexed ROM. I suggest using xUltimate, it will deodex your system, change the clock color, and do all the work for you and just make a rom.tgz to upload to your phone... very easy
    I have no idea how to do any of that.
  5. Droid Ninja
    52brandon's Avatar
    Member #
    28679
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,021
    Liked
    42 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dbu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 52brandon View Post
    you need a deodexed ROM. I suggest using xUltimate, it will deodex your system, change the clock color, and do all the work for you and just make a rom.tgz to upload to your phone... very easy
    I have no idea how to do any of that.
    your rom is PROBABLY deodexed. So it should be simple. Go to alldroid under development follow to the droid, click on xeudoxus's sub forum and the xultimate thread, DL the program, install it, run test to see if its already deodexed. And we can go from there...
  6. Senior Droid
    dbu's Avatar
    Member #
    34451
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    208
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 52brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dbu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 52brandon View Post
    you need a deodexed ROM. I suggest using xUltimate, it will deodex your system, change the clock color, and do all the work for you and just make a rom.tgz to upload to your phone... very easy
    I have no idea how to do any of that.
    your rom is PROBABLY deodexed. So it should be simple. Go to alldroid under development follow to the droid, click on xeudoxus's sub forum and the xultimate thread, DL the program, install it, run test to see if its already deodexed. And we can go from there...
    Yeah, I did all that. I am currently running Sholes 2.0.5 which to my understanding is already deodexed, so I am not sure how to read these test results.

    (15:22:50.50 Wed 02/17/2010)
    ****
    C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32 \Wbem;C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Documents and Settings\Daniel\Desktop\android-sdk-windows\tools;C:\Sun\SDK\bin
    ****
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe
    ****
    Main ADB
    Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.25
    ****
    PATH ADB
    Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.25
    ****
    [ro.build.id]: [ESD56]

    [ro.build.display.id]: [SholesMod 154 (2.0.5)]

    [ro.build.version.incremental]: [20996]

    [ro.build.version.sdk]: [7]

    [ro.build.version.codename]: [REL]

    [ro.build.version.release]: [2.0.1]

    [ro.build.date]: [Wed Nov 25 17:42:57 PST 2009]

    [ro.build.date.utc]: [1259199777]

    [ro.build.type]: [user]

    [ro.build.user]: [android-build]

    [ro.build.host]: [android-test-10.mtv.corp.google.com]

    [ro.build.tags]: [test-keys]

    [ro.build.product]: [sholes]

    [ro.build.description]: [voles-user 2.0.1 ESD56 20996 release-keys]

    [ro.build.fingerprint]: [verizon/voles/sholes/sholes:2.0.1/ESD56/20996:user/release-keys]

    ****
    040363250A010016
    ****
    -Windows x86-
    -adb pull- **PASS**
    -odex- **FAIL**
    -deodexerant- **PASS**
    -7z- **PASS**
    -busybox- **PASS**
    -java- **PASS**
    -temp- **PASS**
  7. Droid Ninja
    52brandon's Avatar
    Member #
    28679
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,021
    Liked
    42 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    #6
    youre good. Failing odex is what you want.

    open MAIN
    option 1
    option 2
    *manually copy files from both origi files into the corresponding done files*
    option 15
    option 4
    option 1
    and it should do the work for you, answer yes to transfer, and yes to reboot, and you should have a white clock


    backup first to be on the safe side
  8. Senior Droid
    dbu's Avatar
    Member #
    34451
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    208
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 52brandon View Post
    youre good. Failing odex is what you want.

    open MAIN
    option 1
    option 2
    *manually copy files from both origi files into the corresponding done files*
    option 15
    option 4
    option 1
    and it should do the work for you, answer yes to transfer, and yes to reboot, and you should have a white clock


    backup first to be on the safe side
    Alright, we'll see what happens.
  9. Senior Droid
    dbu's Avatar
    Member #
    34451
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    208
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #8
    Worked great! Thank you for the help.
  10. Droid Ninja
    52brandon's Avatar
    Member #
    28679
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,021
    Liked
    42 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    #9
    no sweat man. Glad it worked
  11. Droid Newbie
    milrtime83's Avatar
    Member #
    38784
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    Droid
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dbu View Post
    I found this thread and followed the directions and it worked: [HOW-TO] Change status bar clock color - xda-developers

    However, a couple of posts below the OP he tells you what to do to change it to white, but it is the exact same thing the he wrote in the OP to change it red. I just want to know what the code for white is. Any ideas?
    I know you got it working already but to answer your original question. The post a couple down does have a different code.
    for red: const/high16 v6, -0x100
    for white: const v6, -0x1

    I followed the same post you linked to and white worked for me without having to do the other steps brandon suggested.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [Themed ROM] Smoked Glass w/ White Clock
    By AdamZ in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 1046
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:37 PM
  2. How do you get the white clock in Notification Bar??
    By xanthus1132 in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 08:38 PM
  3. Can't find white clock on Smoked Glass?
    By pantherfan2010 in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 07:23 PM
  4. White Clock in Notification Bar?
    By Briankbl in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 03:52 PM
  5. Home++ + Digital Clock = stopped clock?
    By Shaneathan in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 08:47 AM

Search tags for this page

adb help droid 2 clock color

,
android change clock appearance
,
android change the dock clock color
,
android taskbar clock color
,

change clock color motorola droid

,
change color of status bar clock in android honeycomb
,
droid clock color
,
how change color clock status bar android
,
how to change clock color android gingerbread
,
how to change clock color to blue status bar android
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+