here is the thread from alldroid.org. AllDroid - View topic - Update... Custom Kernel
today AdamZ came out with a new custom kernel.
- OC (of course).. 250, 400, 550, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, and 1100... I don't like it... but I may be persuaded to add 1200 later... 1300 just isn't stable.
- Processor Temperature Notification (for use with the TempMonitor App on the Market)
- All the wifi tether goodies included...
- Nand prefetch to increase speed
- The Brightness and Touchscreen fixes from the 2.6.32 kernel (thanks to t3hSteve for posting the patch!)
(This means the multi-touch and the auto-brightness issues are corrected)
- And i'm sure more that I can't think of... my brain is kinda fried right now. And lack of sleep is getting to me...
i have it on my phone along with Bugless Beast version 7.5. just put it on about 15 minutes ago and everything seems to be working fine. i have cpu temps and setcpu seems to be working. so everybody with BB 7.5 that wants the cpu temps again can flash this onto their phone and have cpu temps and setcpu working 100%.