- Texas Instruments OMAP3430 processor running at 550 MHz
- IVA 2+ Subsystem TMS320C64x+™ DSP core supporting multiple codecs
- 166 MHz Mobile DDR SDRAM memory, 128 MB
- Scalable NOR flash memory
- NAND flash memory, 256 MB
- Built-in LCD controller supports up to 24 bpp TFT interface
- Built-in driver supports XGA 1024x768 at 24-bit color
- Integrated 4-wire touch screen controller
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet controller (application/debug)
- Integrated Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- I2S compliant audio codec (TI TWL4030 – 16-bit stereo DAC, 13-bit ADC)
- PC card expansion CompactFlash® Type 1 card
- MMC/SD card support
- USB 2.0 high-speed host interface
- USB 2.0 high-speed On-the-Go device interface
- Three external UARTs
- Commercial temperature (0°C to +70°C)
- SOM-LV Type III form factor (31 x 76.2 x 7.4 mm)
- RoHS compliant
Texas Instruments OMAP3430 SOM-LV | Logic
how are you setting the speed to 550? i just downloaded SetCPU and when moving the slider it only lets me go fro 500 to 600 to 700 and so forth... i dont get any 50 incraments?
Weird temp results here....
Anyone else ever see the cpu temp at -1?
Sholes 2.0.5 @ 1.2Ghz....
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
Only the Skilled Survive
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
1. Never be unarmed.
2. See Rule #1
USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Last edited by hollowbox; 02-18-2010 at 12:14 PM.