DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Help with TazKern

Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Help with TazKern

I just installed TazKern1100 just fine. It says I need to update my wifi driver but when I use adb shell, it says the cat action is not found...I forgot the exact line but the jist of it is that it will not let me update my wifi driver. Can anyone offer suggestions? I am moderate with command prompt, not too much with windows but plenty with linux, if that helps at all with the complexity of the coding involved. Thank you for your help.

3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Phone
    CyanogenMod :-)
    There's really nothing else someone could tell you other than type the commands in EXACTLY as they are man....the commands Taz has listed on the thread over at Alldroid worked for me way better than the wifi fix they had with the evilboot files...

4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by cabagekiller View Post
    I just installed TazKern1100 just fine. It says I need to update my wifi driver but when I use adb shell, it says the cat action is not found...I forgot the exact line but the jist of it is that it will not let me update my wifi driver. Can anyone offer suggestions? I am moderate with command prompt, not too much with windows but plenty with linux, if that helps at all with the complexity of the coding involved. Thank you for your help.
    If you have busybox use the cp command and just copy the file over after mounting the system as read/write.

Btw cat is in /system/bin, if you don't have it somehow it has been deleted, if it exists give it the full path when running the command like /system/bin/cat etc.

Links