DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Droid unlimited for $45.00

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @crayzeejoe
    Phone
    Sprint Galaxy S3
    Quote Originally Posted by romeov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmk09 View Post
    The Moto droid can operate on Straight Talk service. I have one on strait talk with full talk, text, wap, and mms with full evdo. it's not hard to do you just gotta know your way around phones.
    Where do I begin...

First of all, your story would have been a LOT more believable if you didn't include the words WAP and EVDO. Although 3g is technically a modern version of EVDO, the fact that you used the term WAP (which I used on my Razr back in the day) and gave no instructions, tips, or proof that you are running on Straight Talk, but just that you "know your way around phones" means you are talking out of your ass.

We ALL know our way around phones. Good luck with Bitpim.
    AND...His FIRST post?
    Droid Owner, Christ Follower,

Crayzee Joe

"When your song go off, I feel I need to take a drug test!" - My Radio On Drugs by Thi'sl
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmk09 View Post
    The Moto droid can operate on Straight Talk service. I have one on strait talk with full talk, text, wap, and mms with full evdo. it's not hard to do you just gotta know your way around phones.
    I wish people in this thread would stop saying "it can be done" or "i have been on ST for X months...". This does none of us any good.

We dont need people to come in here bragging that they have done it, we need people who can come in here and tell us HOW they did it.
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    A855
    Yes it was my first post, and I'm telling you it can be done!!! Im not talking out of my ass. There are lot's of people out there that do this stuff and never post on forums AT ALL. In order to get it done you're gonna have to do an Esn swap with an ST phone. I promise you i'm not lying.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Well, I think that I'm gonna start claiming all kind of stuff...just because I can!

I cured cancer! I promise, I'm not lying!
    I brought peace to the middle east! I promise, I'm not lying!
    I solved world hunger! I promise, I'm not lying!

See how easy it is?? I can't believe that no one here can't do this.

The point is...unless you can show/tell someone how you did it, claiming that you did it helps no one.
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    i have been reading up on the threads.. in march it was posted moto droid would work on ST but there were no directions given. several posts asked specifically for the instructions and still no one has given up this info. if you haven't done it what is the point in braggin that you have. if you have done it and not sharing the info what is the point there? to piss people off? i think there are some posting that are as stated before "talking out there ass". now just from my experience from talking to ST it sounds to me one would have to change the droid esn # to a ST phone esn#. i have no idea how or if this can be done i wouldnt think you could but i am not good at any of this stuff. i don't know what the root is. but, if i were given instructions i think i could follow them. more than one has the b_l_s to brag they are running droid on ST but sure don't have the _a_l_ to post instructions.
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    i completely agree with you. i can say i did a lot and aint done crap.
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    I believe that if you got ST to activate the esn a droid might work. Maybe data would work fine on the phone if you use the stock Verizon settings?

Probably the only way to get ST to activate the phone is to buy a cheap ST phone and use that esn on your droid, most ppl consider it illegal though.

edit: If anybody could provide details on weather this works or how to make it work that would be great.
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone

instructions for iphone

looks like you need a SIM card from a ST phone. Maybe this will point Droid experts in right direction?

HowTo: StraightTalk and iPhone! Everything you need to know to make it work!!

ST sells phones for both Verizon (CDMA) and ATT (GSM) networks.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by svgjjc View Post
    looks like you need a SIM card from a ST phone. Maybe this will point Droid experts in right direction?

HowTo: StraightTalk and iPhone! Everything you need to know to make it work!!

ST sells phones for both Verizon (CDMA) and ATT (GSM) networks.
    doesn't help much when all the CDMA phones I know of (aka, Verizon's) don't use SIM cards... That's the GSM technology, so this still does not help our Droid community all that much.
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid x
    can you give me some info on how you got it done
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Links