To avoid significant device degradation for commercial temperature OMAP3530/OMAP3525 devices (0°C
<= Tj <= 90°C), the device power-on hours (POH) must be limited to one of the following:
· 100K total POH when operating across all OPPs and keeping the time spent at OPP5-OPP6 to less
than 23K POH.
· 50K total POH when operating at OPP5 - OPP6.
· 44K total POH with no restrictions to the proportion of these POH at operating points OPP1 - OPP6.
To avoid significant device degradation for extended temperature OMAP3530A/OMAP3525A devices
(-40°C <= Tj <= 105°C), the following restrictions apply:
· OPP5 and OPP6 are not supported.*
· The total device POH must be limited to less than 50K.*
*If an extended temperature device is operated such that Tj never exceeds 90C (-40°C <=Tj <= 90°C) then
the OPP POH limits for commercial devices indicated above apply.