DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can't Backup With Nandroid!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Rooted

Can't Backup With Nandroid!

Backing up with nandroid used to work before but now it won't backup anymore! It keeps erroring out with Nandroid exited with status 31. Can anybody help?
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Rooted
    Any help you guys?
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Make sure and follow this guide closely: Full System Backup Using Nandroid - Root Your Droid It was my life saver.

4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Rooted
    I've already made nandroid backups but the problem is that it wont let me restore or make a new one. If spits out a Error Status 31 or Status 20. I've already tried reflashing sprecovery 0.99.2b.img and it doesn't make a difference.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Jatisogi View Post
    I've already made nandroid backups but the problem is that it wont let me restore or make a new one. If spits out a Error Status 31 or Status 20. I've already tried reflashing sprecovery 0.99.2b.img and it doesn't make a difference.
    What are you trying to restore? I got an error when the folder was .zip and I needed to unzip it. Also make sure there is nothing else in nandroid folder besides what you are trying to restore.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Rooted
    Quote Originally Posted by tats_06 View Post
    What are you trying to restore? I got an error when the folder was .zip and I needed to unzip it. Also make sure there is nothing else in nandroid folder besides what you are trying to restore.
    The backups I made with the simple nandroid backup option. They were made yesterday and I didn't download them. The errors happens with both the simple and advance options.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    The backups I made with the simple nandroid backup option. They were made yesterday and I didn't download them. The errors happens with both the simple and advance options.
    When you did advanced, did you select all items in list? So make sure there is nothing else in nandroid folder besides the file to restore. Then do advanced restore, and select all as well. You may have to wipe the system...don't quote me on this though.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Rooted

When you did advanced, did you select all items in list? So make sure there is nothing else in nandroid folder besides the file to restore. Then do advanced restore, and select all as well. You may have to wipe the system...don't quote me on this though.
    The only ones I made are simple backups. Nothing else is in the nandroid folder but the backups themselves. I don't know if wiping will help since the problem is with recovery and everything else works fine.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

The only ones I made are simple backups. Nothing else is in the nandroid folder but the backups themselves. I don't know if wiping will help since the problem is with recovery and everything else works fine.
    Leave only ONE back up there...Move others to a secondary location.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Rooted

Leave only ONE back up there...Move others to a secondary location.
    After leaving one, I tried backup and it didn't work. I don't want to try restore yet because it'll revert my tether changes and I haven't backed that one up. I also tried none in the nandroid folder and its a no go.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links