Couple of questions before I root
I wasn't going to root because I really didn't see a benefit (not that there aren't for some people, just for me there didn't seem to be).
Well now that I found out about SetCPU and how you can set it to 125mhz when sleeping, I might do it just to extend battery life. My questions are:
1. Does anyone notice drop in performance with SetCPU when it comes out of sleep/125mhz, sort of like a computer coming out of standby while everything spins up?
2. When the official 2.1 comes out, what happens? You lose root, or it won't update, or you have to re-root or what?
3. How much battery life have you noticed that you save with it dropping to 125mhz on sleep?
4. Any specific apps that won't work on 2.1 that work on 2.01?
5. How stable is 2.1? I don't want to root just to get SetCPU and then FC everything.
I think that's it for now...
Thanks in advance.