DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: mix it up

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto freakin Droid

mix it up

Can you mix (combine) 2 themes with metamorph? Like if I like the notification panel of a theme can I just apply that?

I tried to apply just framework and that does not work
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by taypotts View Post
    Can you mix (combine) 2 themes with metamorph? Like if I like the notification panel of a theme can I just apply that?

I tried to apply just framework and that does not work
    take the images you want from the second theme and place them in the same folder for the first theme, overwriting the files. then run the theme file for the first one.

i have a folder of various theme pieces I add to every theme at this point.its easy to make your own flavor.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid 2.1 Custom

Thumbs up Interested

Hello, I am curious to know if you are enjoying the use of Metamorph. I'm am going to do more research on this after posting this, but wondering if it would be beneficial to me...
    Last edited by Ace Benjamin; 01-24-2010 at 11:32 PM. Reason: adding info and signature
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    -DROID-
    is it me, or can i only find 2 metamorph themes, the ICe and whatever that red theme was
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhemmer View Post
    Hello, I am curious to know if you are enjoying the use of Metamorph. I'm am going to do more research on this after posting this, but wondering if it would be beneficial to me...
    Metamorph is great and easy to use. I don't see why you wouldnt use it, if you dont like it you can just apply the stock theme and delete the program. There is very little risk involved if you use a theme that is out there already.

Quote Originally Posted by ucpro View Post
    is it me, or can i only find 2 metamorph themes, the ICe and whatever that red theme was
    Here's a post I started with three or four. Give it some time, people are working on them. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...ing-droid.html

Links