DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Please! How to Reverse/Create SBF off of Motorola Titanium i1x

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Droid

Help Please! How to Reverse/Create SBF off of Motorola Titanium i1x

Hi guys, im struggling ive looked everywhere cant find out how to make a SBF file from a Good working Motorola titanium i1x so i can flash it on my Bad not working motorola titanium i1x. Anyone know how i can do it or what program i can use to do it? I need the SBF because the i1x i have needs programming, the update.zip wont work so it needs a full flash. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    A855
    Quote Originally Posted by pwrdbykyank View Post
    Hi guys, im struggling ive looked everywhere cant find out how to make a SBF file from a Good working Motorola titanium i1x so i can flash it on my Bad not working motorola titanium i1x. Anyone know how i can do it or what program i can use to do it? I need the SBF because the i1x i have needs programming, the update.zip wont work so it needs a full flash. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
    The reason you haven't found out how to do it is that it isn't possible to do. You will need to find the original i1x sbf file leaked from Motorola. Your only other option since the phone is a brand new model is to send it in under warranty.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by drkcobra View Post
    The reason you haven't found out how to do it is that it isn't possible to do. You will need to find the original i1x sbf file leaked from Motorola. Your only other option since the phone is a brand new model is to send it in under warranty.
    hi, i am from peru (sorry for my english), my cel phone stop working, when I try to turn on just appear the "M", I know that flashing the celphone is the only solution. THE porblem is that in the web there is no sbf file of motorola titanium..

maybe you can help us to find a solution, thanks
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    A855
    Quote Originally Posted by brens1989 View Post
    hi, i am from peru (sorry for my english), my cel phone stop working, when I try to turn on just appear the "M", I know that flashing the celphone is the only solution. THE porblem is that in the web there is no sbf file of motorola titanium..

maybe you can help us to find a solution, thanks
    What we need to do is find the sbf file.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    What we need to do is find the sbf file.
    it will be possible to create one... with a new titanium... maybe with a special backup :S...
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    A855
    it will be possible to create one... with a new titanium... maybe with a special backup :S...
    What software are you proposing to use and how do you plan to generate the proprietary Motorola header info?
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    What software are you proposing to use and how do you plan to generate the proprietary Motorola header info?
    i donīt know :S... maybe using the app TITANIUM BACKUP or worldclockrecovery we can backup the room.. unfortunatly with RSDLITE we canīt flash the room..

i know that all the androids have a special key combination that put the phone in recovery mode.. in this mode we can wipe the phone.. but i donīt know how to put it...
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Droid
    ya the thing that sucks is for some reason the phone wont go into recovery mode, (where it lets you install update.zip). I think there is a file in the system which i have looked so much for but cant find which prevents it to ever boot into that mode. Im also thinking maybe only xflash would be able to be used to program this yet i havent found any versions of xflash to reverse flash it in the first place. You can put it into manual hard reset, or into programming mode but not recovery it sucks.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    A855
    i donīt know :S... maybe using the app TITANIUM BACKUP or worldclockrecovery we can backup the room.. unfortunatly with RSDLITE we canīt flash the room..

i know that all the androids have a special key combination that put the phone in recovery mode.. in this mode we can wipe the phone.. but i donīt know how to put it...

Precisely my point like I said, you aren't going to be able to make an sbf! That is what RSD uses. I am not saying you can't do other things but if you have one stuck in bootloader or bootloop then no go without the sbf.
  11. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    so what i am going to do with this phone.. just wait to nextel brings this phone to PERU because now they donīt know how to fixed
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links