DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Need help with a SeekBar...

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Need help with a SeekBar...

I've been working on an application that will use a seekbar to select the percentage of a number to be split up into a category. Of course the maximum is going to be 100%, and I have a seekbar created to do that. The only problem is that I can't figure out how to show the current percent of the seekbar right underneath it. I tried using getProgress(), but I don't really know why it's not working... I have some screenshots of the app here on my website. Hopefully some of you have worked with SeekBars and could maybe help me out with an example of one? I've been looking all over on the internet and can't quite find what I'm looking for...

****** Nevermind, I finally got it. As soon as I stopped using getProgress(), it started working... I just used the progress argument in the method onProgressChanged. Cleaner. Hopefully this post helps someone! ******
    Last edited by patrick848; 08-11-2011 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Worked through it

Links