DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support Thread] Boot Manager Androids First Multi-Booter Application

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by themadgamer89 View Post
    I'm having a problem and need some help. I installed the app and put ss 5.4 in slot 1 but when I try to boot it up I get stuck on the m logo. Any suggestions

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Yea send me a pm and we'll get u figured out in no time by the way init 2 winit stands 100 percent behind our apps if u miss the refund time we will still be happy to refund u if u send us a message so feel free to try any of our work out

2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    One last thought about the guy who asked what's the difference with this and nandroids think about this u flash a nandroid of say sourcery then install say steel droid u want to go back to steel droid so u nandroid steel droid then restore sourcery do some stuff now u have to nandroid sourcery again since u changed data maybe played some games etc so u nandroid again then restore steel droid and repeat and that's just two roms u'd have to nandroid and restore so much to keep the roms up to date and that would kill ur space on sdcard and they take a bit of time to do and restore

Boot manager takes seconds to flip between roms and they all have their own data so nothing is ever lost and what not it also has a feature to backup sd card rom slots and what not

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bolt of Thunder
    I am completely blown away and excited about this! This is the perfect solution to the TB not having a completely stable AOSP ROM yet. I love the customization of AOSP but need the stability of sense sometimes. I am about to buy this app.....just one question, does it do realtime backups or will I need to do that manually or is there even an option to do it? What I mean...say I load 2 Roms on the card...and I download a few apps at a latter date, when I switch to my other ROM is there an option to "backup" the ROM i am on before I switch or will i still need TiBu to do it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  4. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydene84 View Post
    I am completely blown away and excited about this! This is the perfect solution to the TB not having a completely stable AOSP ROM yet. I love the customization of AOSP but need the stability of sense sometimes. I am about to buy this app.....just one question, does it do realtime backups or will I need to do that manually or is there even an option to do it? What I mean...say I load 2 Roms on the card...and I download a few apps at a latter date, when I switch to my other ROM is there an option to "backup" the ROM i am on before I switch or will i still need TiBu to do it?

The app creates new file systems on ur card basically when u leave a rom to go to another one and come back all ur data will still be there it is like just rebooting ur phone basically in that ur data for all roms remains in tact and separate

It's the same thing as dual booting ur laptop if u have a windows partition and linux partiton u do something on windows and go to linux when u come back to windows what u did is still there.

There is also an option in the app to backup and restore slots so if u want to over write a slot and come back to it it's basically a nandroid for ur slots and u can use tibu as u please as well it's exactly the same as having 5 separate phones because it creates up to 5 file systems

Let me know if that's not clear

5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bolt of Thunder
    Crystal clear.....but first go around didn't work. Since u r on here now can I get some help from u here or go the route through the app?

Nevermind....gonna pm u
    Last edited by jimmydene84; 07-24-2011 at 09:35 AM.
  6. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    Alright checking my pm now only thing that a lot of people miss not sure if this was ur problem make sure to check all three of the check boxes to wipe everytime even if the slot is empty or if ur overwriting the only time u don't check them is for themes, kernels and update zips such as gapps roms u always need the check boxes to wipe

7. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    Last thing i just wanted to say if you have any issues send us a message at support@init2winitapps.com chances are your issue has an easy solution and like i said we 100% back all of our work and will refund any one who has issues.

Please also rate and comment in the market if you like our work
  8. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    HTC EVO 4G support was just added as well
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    One thing I would like to be sure of and maybe stop someone from having an issue. You said that you can run both a GB and Froyo rom in different slots. I understand that this can work, but there will be the problem of the radio. For the Thunderbolt, for example, you will not have service with a mismatched rom/radio. This would require an additional Hboot flash with each rom switch. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Just don't want people to think there is an issue with your app if their rom/radio combo is wrong and they have no service.
  10. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    Quote Originally Posted by demonhawk1313 View Post
    One thing I would like to be sure of and maybe stop someone from having an issue. You said that you can run both a GB and Froyo rom in different slots. I understand that this can work, but there will be the problem of the radio. For the Thunderbolt, for example, you will not have service with a mismatched rom/radio. This would require an additional Hboot flash with each rom switch. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Just don't want people to think there is an issue with your app if their rom/radio combo is wrong and they have no service.
    That's an interesting thought and yea we believe you're right that is a phone limitation for you tb users because the app doesnt' flash radios it just flashes between roms so unfortunately you guys would have issues with not having service between gb and froyo for people like me though on the d1 it's no issue but unfortunately you're correct in that statement
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Links