DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: help...

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2 global

help...

first off for the record im very new to smartphones but very computer literate. tried to use z4root on my droid 2 global... it ran for a long time and then turned off and when it tries to turn back on the bootloader comes up and says cannot program, battery low. it has been on the charger for 2 hours and keeps trying to start up every 5 minutes or so to no avail. anyone got any ideas as to what to do?

3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Twitter
    @listen2theman92
    Phone
    Rooted DROID RAZR
    Get a charged battery from somewhere or cut open a USB cable and charge it that way. Then you will need to sbf

Apex 2.0 Revolution
    -Brad
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2 global
    thanks. i finaly got it working, charger turned out to be bad. i dont mean to sound thick but wtf does "sbf" mean
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Verizon Droid X
    That's when you run a program to reprogram your phone with the factory software. If you're going to root and do any mods you REALLY need to learn how to do this first. If anything goes wrong this may be your only way to get a working device back.

My DroidX Thrives on the DarkSlide!!
    Work with enthusiasm as though you were working for the Lord rather than for man.

Links