Can anyone test out the new shopping list feature? Here is the apk:
NotesLite.apk download - 2shared
+ Shopping list
- Allows for quantity and price
- Automaticallys adds amounts and displays total amount as well as remaining amount based on what you've already crossed off
- Allows for sorting by price and/or quantity as well as the usual suspects found in the todo list
+ This fixes an issue where putting this app in the background while typing a note would return the cursor postion to the beginning of a note. This fix simply places it where you left off.
+ Sort by private notes option added
+ Comments e.g. subnotes added. You can now build a list of subnotes within notes. This feature can be access via the edit menu in the top left of a note.
+ Various minor fixes
- Fixed bug where notes with custom titles were not being sorted alphabetically. Changes take effect on newly created or updated notes from this version forward.
- Per request added option in shopping list that uses text to speech to tell grand total along with reminaing balance.
- Extras>Recipe of the Day - get a new recipe every day
- Adjusted titlebar colors to give it a more legal pad look - if anyone prefers the old look, e-mail me and I'll see about adding it in as an option to revert back to original colors
- Extras>Randomize list - This extra will randomize a given list
- Per MANY requests Extras -> flashlight
- You can now change the background color for sketch notes
- Folder details - long press a folder and select folder details to view create and last access dates as well as privacy and note count