DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WIFI Teathering Please help!!!!!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid

Exclamation WIFI Teathering Please help!!!!!

I have tried to follow the steps that I have found on this web site but for some reason non of them seem to have any luck with me. I tried using the simple wifi teather app that is here and also doing all those steps but still nothing. Can someone please help??? I am updated with Superuser but thats it.

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    jsut copy and paste the commands you see on the adb shell.. not really much that can go wrong..
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonezmahoney View Post
    I have tried to follow the steps that I have found on this web site but for some reason non of them seem to have any luck with me. I tried using the simple wifi teather app that is here and also doing all those steps but still nothing. Can someone please help??? I am updated with Superuser but thats it.

Also try posting your question in the related already existing thread.

If you already did, then be patient and wait until someone wants to help you.

LessClutterKthnx!
    http://tinyurl.com/ych6eb5
    Google is your friend!
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid
    Be more specific please. Exactly how far have you gone? What do you mean by "but still nothing". Any particular step you are having problems with? Since you say you are updated with super user and thats all im guessing you are stuck on step 2? Do you even have adb installed yet with the usb driver?
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    R2D2 Droid 2, Motorola XOOM
    have adb set up so the sdk is in this location C:\android\tools, add your PATH in windows { Control Panel>seach for "system path">edit environmental varibles>double click PATH } add C:\android\tools\ on to the end of what is already there, make sure there is a semi colon ";" before you type the C in path, the semi colon separates what is already there from what you just added, also no space in the PATH, after you do that hit OK, OK, OK and then you should be able to just double click on the wirelesstether.exe and it will open command prompt on its own and install to the phone, make sure you have debugging mode enabled
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Newton122189 View Post
    have adb set up so the sdk is in this location C:\android\tools, add your PATH in windows { Control Panel>seach for "system path">edit environmental varibles>double click PATH } add C:\android\tools\ on to the end of what is already there, make sure there is a semi colon ";" before you type the C in path, the semi colon separates what is already there from what you just added, also no space in the PATH, after you do that hit OK, OK, OK and then you should be able to just double click on the wirelesstether.exe and it will open command prompt on its own and install to the phone, make sure you have debugging mode enabled
    Ok so I have done what you said and say's ('adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.)

But when I try to do it myself in a regular command it say's permission denied
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by blake2050 View Post
    Be more specific please. Exactly how far have you gone? What do you mean by "but still nothing". Any particular step you are having problems with? Since you say you are updated with super user and thats all im guessing you are stuck on step 2? Do you even have adb installed yet with the usb driver?
    I have rooted my droid and installed the drivers and installed DroidRootHelper. I have done the steps within the DroidRootHelper and everything. I have followed steps from http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...oot-users.html
    AND
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...on-2-x-12.html
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Ok so I have done what you said and say's ('adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.)

go to cmd prompt and type adb shell and tell me what you get
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid

money sign
  11. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone

money sign
    ok, read through this

Installation | Sholes

see if any of that info clears anything up, i have to go to class, i'll be back later today, sorry
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links