DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Need Help Bad

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

Need Help Bad

Ok So i recently flashed my Droid X to Rubix Focused Rom(Latest one), and everything was going good but i just decided to try and go to a new rom, So i backed up rubix, Flashed it and it got stuck on the Moto Logo. I could get into recovery and wipe data but it did nothing for me. So I figured there was no sbf for the phone to pull form. Then I proceeded to flash the sbf manually through bootloader and RSD Lite with the stock sbf. Unfortunately I am now stuck with Bootloader and Low Battery and Cannot Program and Im freaking out cause my business depends on my phone working. PLS HELP!?!

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    What I did when this happened was go to best buy and purchase a stand alone battery charger for like $30. I charged the battery for about 30 min the sbf'd back to stock.

Now i bought one of these cables http://goo.gl/Giwmj from TBH so if this happens again I am covered

Sent from my DROIDX
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    If my usb cable from the computer is plugged in and the green notification light is on is it charging?
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    DamonSmith116
    Phone
    HTC
    Quote Originally Posted by Detro View Post
    If my usb cable from the computer is plugged in and the green notification light is on is it charging?

The notification light turning to green means the charge is full on my phone.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Detro View Post
    Sadly no it does not charge unless you see the big battery charging icon on the screen.

Sent from my DROIDX
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Getting a universal battery charger this morning and hoping to resolve this issue fast.
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Ok so I got the battery but now Im getting a Mem_Map and Service Reqd Error after sbf flash from rsd lite. Any help PLEASE?!?!

UPDATE: So i finally found a SBF file from TBH that worked. Thank you so much to them they are awesome. But now it says i have an invalid battery. Guess all i need is a new one versus a 600 dollar phone thats a paper weight.
    Last edited by Detro; 05-19-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Links