I had the same issue. nka helped me out, as well as a ready of the HTML instructions. Here's a short and sweet fix:
Happy super charging!
- Run the V6 SuperCharger script as root from Script Manager
- Select your option from 1-11 and hit enter and let the script run. This creates the 99SuperCharger.sh file under /data.
- Enter in 16 to exit out of the V6 script and get back to Script Manger.
- Go through the directory tree to get into the main phone /data directory. This is wehre you'll find the 99SuperCharger.sh script.
- Select the script at set it to run as root and run on/at boot and hit "save". Do not click on "run" as this does you no good and you'll encounter the error I had described in an earlier post.
- Exit out and reboot your phone. This should save the settings and have them load up when you boot the phone.
Android 2.3.5 (GPA17)
If your ROM supports boot scripts, you don't need to enable the "boot" option on 99supercharger.
If it is in /etc/init.d then you are good, those are your boot scripts.
I didn't find anything under /data because mine was made as a boot script by Script Manager.
Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!