DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 102 of 117 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1167
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: [Script] V6 SuperCharger !! HTK & BulletProof Launchers! FIX MEMORY FOR ALL ANDROIDS!

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mack19318 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelinrox View Post
    Is there a lockscreen lag fix? Seems at times I am waiting for 8 to 10 seconds to unlock, and worst is about 25 seconds where it looks frozen. Thought I read a post in here about a fix, but can't find it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Are you supercharged?
    If not, supercharging would probably fix it
    Yeah I am supercharged, setting 2, og droid. Works great for everything else!

Do you have an overclock profile set? If you have a really low screen off profile that might cause some lag.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    X2

Unhappy Help

Ok, here's my deal. I have a new X2, I used gingerbreak to root my phone so that I could install the V6 Supercharger. Everything is running as instructed but my phone is still suffering from some lag, still freezes up, and my biggest which is why I did all this in the first place is my music skips like its on vinyl and was run over with sand paper. I am new here and to these scripts so I need help. How do I know if my supercharger needs to be updated? I tried running option 7 - ballanced 3, tried option 8 - Multitasking...but I dont really see much improvement. I started option 9 - gaming and I am hoping that helps.

Some more info - using powerAmp to play music which I have the buffering set to the Max - HUGE. I have very few games or apps and aside from my contacts which is at 700 I really dont have to much **** on the phone.
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Metalspring, how in the world are you getting 2k+ downstream? That's awesome! I've been trying out a couple roms and kernels and just can't seem to get anything above 1.2. Currently I'm on PE6.5 and I'm having some weird GPS issues combined with ping that won't go below 350, so I'm trying to figure out where to go next. Any suggestions as far as rom/kernel combinations go?
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D4
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidM. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelinrox View Post
    Are you supercharged?
    If not, supercharging would probably fix it

Do you have an overclock profile set? If you have a really low screen off profile that might cause some lag.
    Thanks! Your post made me think of my min. 250mhz setting I bumped it up to 400mhz and now it just opens right up no lag at all!

5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid - 1.5
    Does the use of this script STILL require the older versions of busybox, if so, how can i revert back? Or get and older version? I have 75 apps (according to the market) and about 5 or so from Amazon. (unidentified by market) I use LP+, 12 widgets, 4 homescreens, and 2 docks.
    ( I have memory issues, multitasking is near non-existent ) ;-)

Moto Razr
    Rooted
    Launcher Pro+

Retired
    Goog-Moto Droid 1.5
    Launcher Pro Plus
    Chevy's l-v 1k Kernel, 800k-max
    Rom = Chevy's latest...
    (blue/self themed)
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    OG Droid
    i keep getting sent to rom manager. what am i doing wrong ?

Never mind, all is well!
    Last edited by EMadGen; 08-02-2011 at 03:09 PM.
    Galaxy Nexus
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mstotsky View Post
    Ok, here's my deal. I have a new X2, I used gingerbreak to root my phone so that I could install the V6 Supercharger. Everything is running as instructed but my phone is still suffering from some lag, still freezes up, and my biggest which is why I did all this in the first place is my music skips like its on vinyl and was run over with sand paper. I am new here and to these scripts so I need help. How do I know if my supercharger needs to be updated? I tried running option 7 - ballanced 3, tried option 8 - Multitasking...but I dont really see much improvement. I started option 9 - gaming and I am hoping that helps.

Some more info - using powerAmp to play music which I have the buffering set to the Max - HUGE. I have very few games or apps and aside from my contacts which is at 700 I really dont have to much **** on the phone.
    Well my D1 works great at Aggressive 1 - 50MB max. The X2 has more RAM available so try one of the higher settings or use the CustOOM settings.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidM. View Post

Thanks! Your post made me think of my min. 250mhz setting I bumped it up to 400mhz and now it just opens right up no lag at all!

Glad to help.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    99 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE

Unsupercharge and install the latest update in the first post, it has a better setup AND new options for Mega memory devices like the X2 so it should work better

My cMetal 11.0 rom for the verizon galaxy nexus

Phone- The GALAXY NEXUS LTE a​ll the
    Rom- My own cMetal 11.0 rom (linaro enhanced cm-11.0)
    Kernel- ASKP or my modified mpokang v10 superram kernel
    previous phone the trusty ol' droid 1
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    SuperCharged Milestone
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Ok, here's my deal. I have a new X2, I used gingerbreak to root my phone so that I could install the V6 Supercharger. Everything is running as instructed but my phone is still suffering from some lag, still freezes up, and my biggest which is why I did all this in the first place is my music skips like its on vinyl and was run over with sand paper....
    Did you set script manager to load /data/99SuperCharger.sh at boot and as root?
    Blazing Fast Milestone Powered by my V6 SuperCharger Script

If you're a SuperCharger too, consider clicking the button
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    99 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Btw, not sure if its different for other phones but on my Droid, no matter what rom/kernel and supercharger option, even with extensive kernel tweaks, ANY gingerbread build makes music skip a little bit...must still be a little bug in gingerbread os

My cMetal 11.0 rom for the verizon galaxy nexus

Phone- The GALAXY NEXUS LTE a​ll the
    Rom- My own cMetal 11.0 rom (linaro enhanced cm-11.0)
    Kernel- ASKP or my modified mpokang v10 superram kernel
    previous phone the trusty ol' droid 1

Links