On my Motorola Droid A855
I'm trying to install ClockworkMod 7.0.0 RC4 via ROM Manager
- Rooted with EasyRoot
- Used terminal to delete Amazon mp3 bloatware
- Installed ROM Manager (haven't installed a ROM yet)
- Android OS - 2.2
- ROM Manager - v220.127.116.11
- ClockworkMod - 18.104.22.168
- My Android OS keeps prompting me to update the system... has been for months... when I let it update, it shuts off, turns back on, starts installing with the progress bar, then turns to a triangle with an exclamation mark in it and a picture of the phone laying under it.
- In ROM Manager, when I click "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery", it asks me to confirm my phone as "Motorola Droid (CDMA)", then says "An error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands!"
- In ROM Manager (I've already downloaded ClockworkMod 7.0.0 RC4) when I choose "Install ROM from SD Card", navigate to clockworkmod/download/download.cyanogenmod.com/get/update-cm-7.0.0-RC4-Droid-signed.zip ... it prompts me to Backup Existing ROM and Wipe Data and Cache, I select both and click OK. I'm then prompted with "Reboot and Install... Press OK to reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery and continue the installation."... I click OK... and NOTHING happens...
I'm stumped and lost... where is the broken link in the chain?