DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Need help with x

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Need help with x

Hi... I have a droid 2 which I rooted as soon as I found out I could do such a thing. When the gingerbread leak appeared a few days ago I immdediately got it. Im trying to do the same thing with my girlfriends droid x but her phone isnt rooted and I cannot for the life of me get it to work. Im using doroot and everytime I try to run it it says 'adb not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file". Its crazy frustrating mainly because I have been at this for three hours now... It may be something stupid that I have just overlooked but could someone please help me out?

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I'm not so sure what doroot is, but i rooted mine ok with z4root. If you want to try that it should work if her phone is at factory defaults.
  4. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ras0787 View Post
    I'm not so sure what doroot is, but i rooted mine ok with z4root. If you want to try that it should work if her phone is at factory defaults.
    +1 and I have Z4root if you need it.

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ

Links