DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Did I break something? Please let me know.

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Twitter
    TrastX
    Phone
    Droid 2

Did I break something? Please let me know.

I rooted my droid after watch a few different videos on youtube, and reading quite a bit on how to do it. I did it right, my phone has super user. However when I open super user, there are no settings, it is empty. Is this normal?

My main problem though is: When ever I power on my driod, after loading completly it gives me this error:

Sorry!
    The application SD Card Memory Widget (process com.g3.android.widgets.sdcardm) has stopped unexpectedly.
    Please try again.

And than gives me only one option, and that is to Force Close.

After I close, everything seems to work fine, and there isn't any problems (that I have noticed so far). Is this normal as well?

Thank you for the help, on and please help.

Member #
    If no one has a good answer here, try asking over in the Hacks section. They're all root users so they should know what's going on. Good luck!
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    F spokane, CDA the place to be...lol. sorry man can't help
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    yes this is normal its more like an app to manage what youve given root access to...if you open an app that requests root permissions you will get a popup to allow and whether or not to ask you again .
    Most apps need it to allow always and not ask again. then apps will show up in that list that you can remove root permission if you choose to.

As for the widget error you probably got a incompatible app installed and would try to delete it if you know what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveninspokane View Post
    I rooted my droid after watch a few different videos on youtube, and reading quite a bit on how to do it. I did it right, my phone has super user. However when I open super user, there are no settings, it is empty. Is this normal?

My main problem though is: When ever I power on my driod, after loading completly it gives me this error:

Sorry!
    The application SD Card Memory Widget (process com.g3.android.widgets.sdcardm) has stopped unexpectedly.
    Please try again.

And than gives me only one option, and that is to Force Close.

After I close, everything seems to work fine, and there isn't any problems (that I have noticed so far). Is this normal as well?

Thank you for the help, on and please help.
    What happens on the road stays on the road

Current releases: "Midnight Droid" bootanimations
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...animation.html

"True Blue" aka I.C.E metamorph theme set
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...c-e-tdawg.html
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Actually this always happens on startup with that particular widget. I think it has something to do with there not being any info for it at startup as the widget closes,restarts and works fine after the sd card is setup after a reboot. You. Know how the sd card has to be set up evertime you reboot, I think that particular widget needs to access info from the car d before the card is actually available.happens to me everytime I reboot.hope this help s

Links