I just read this on another forum and it makes me think it is possible. Anyone know?
1. Download this zip file, it contains the necessary lib files and the live wallpaper files.
wallpaper files - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
lib files - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (provided by 2bit)
2. Unzip these files and place on your SDCARD. (I created 2 folders one named libs and the other app). You need to place the four Live wallpaper files in the app folder and the lib files need to be in the lib folder.
3. Restart your phone in the recover console.
4. Select mount sub-menu
5. mount sdcard and system
Attach phone to the computer and launch the adp shell in the command prompt.
6. type busybox cp /sdcard/libs/* /system/lib
7. type busybox cp /sdcard/app/* /system/app
8. unmount both sdcard and system
9. restart your phone
this is what they said...