I'm curious to see what types of improvements Droid owners are hoping get updated on their phones in the future. Feel free to list improvements that you would like to see with the Droid, Android OS, or Android Apps.
My list as of right now:
1. Google Voice: Would like to see the double-text in landscape view fixed soon. Also, I would really like to see push notifications!
2. Gmail/Email: I would like to have the ability to "send as" as use a different outgoing email address than whatever my incoming address is.
3. Camera: I would like to see an improvement on the processing software the camera uses. Judging by side-by-side pictures, the iPhone takes crisper photos despite the fact that the Droid has more MP.
4. Flash Capability: Sounds like this is coming in the first half of 2010, so I should be able to cross this off my list soon!
5. Android Market: I would like to see the Market get a visual and search overhaul. It is tough to find certain apps because of how basic the search/sort capabilities of Market are. Some visual updates to make it look more polished like the Apple App Store would be welcome too.