1. No dial tone. I mean come on Ma Bell has had a dial tone for over 100 years.
2. Google Sky Map - Sure it shows you the planets you can see in the sky... but does it tell you what restaurants are there? I don't think so
3. No support for WPG files - How will I ever be able to see my friends WordPerfect 5.1 Graphics?
4. Can't remote start my coffee maker.
5. Doesn't hide my text messages to my girlfriend when my wife looks at the phone.
6. Critical processes don't work when I shut them down.
7. Doesn't work when I shut it off.
8. 5 MP pictures don't appear properly on my buddies Razr
9. It doesn't know what I want to do, and just do it without me having to know how to use it.
10. No Parallel Port - How the hell am I supposed to print? My 286 could do that.
I'm sure I have missed more, what features have you found "missing" from your Droid?