DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 195 of 199 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 1989

Thread: Motorola Droid 2.1

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bugless Beast
    I have rooted my droid and am happy with the performance, but I still wish Motorola and company would stop dragging us through the mud with their fake ass update reports. First they say within a few days of the release of the N1. Then "confirmed inside sources" report 3rd week of Jan. Then just a few days ago.... GIVE ME A BREAK. Don't report unless you are sure the update is coming.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROIDDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by anuraj1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gregsjh13 View Post
    The 2.1 Update is expected in the next 3 weeks everyone.The update was delayed probably due to bug and i have heard reports of bricking phones.Be calm because MANY Android Devices are running 1.5 and 1.6 and at least we are running 2.0.Although Motorola has been very quiet with the delay of this update its coming.If you want a time frame of when your device will get 2.1 click on this link https://supportforums.motorola.com/c...ftwareupgrades

If you truly want this update ROOT YOUR PHONE AND INSTALL HERE. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hac...-easy-way.html
    Out of curiosity, where did the 3 week timeframe come from? that link just says "soon."
    Q1 ends in about 3-4 weeks.We will get the update before any other Motorola device gets it.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Driod X Rooted
    You mean like The Nexus One........................? Ya

The 2.1 Update is expected in the next 3 weeks everyone.The update was delayed probably due to bug and i have heard reports of bricking phones.Be calm because MANY Android Devices are running 1.5 and 1.6 and at least we are running 2.0.Although Motorola has been very quiet with the delay of this update its coming.If you want a time frame of when your device will get 2.1 click on this link https://supportforums.motorola.com/c...ftwareupgrades

If you truly want this update ROOT YOUR PHONE AND INSTALL HERE. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hac...-easy-way.html
    Out of curiosity, where did the 3 week timeframe come from? that link just says "soon."
    Q1 ends in about 3-4 weeks.We will get the update before any other Motorola device gets it.
  4. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CorvetteAustin24 View Post
    I have rooted my droid and am happy with the performance, but I still wish Motorola and company would stop dragging us through the mud with their fake ass update reports. First they say within a few days of the release of the N1. Then "confirmed inside sources" report 3rd week of Jan. Then just a few days ago.... GIVE ME A BREAK. Don't report unless you are sure the update is coming.
    +1. It's like dealing with a politician isn't it? Not a great way to treat their customers.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROIDDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by joeymoose View Post
    You mean like The Nexus One........................? Ya

Yes Joey the Software the Nexus One runs.What a noob question..lol
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Driod X Rooted
    Well, lets see here. I'm a nice guy so i will let you know what just happened. Someone said the Droid will be the next moto phone to receive an update. But the nexus one is the only one that received an update to 2.1 So the Nexus released after the Droid and has been updated before the Droid. I guess it just went over your head...........How tall are you?
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    AnurajBhatt
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic

Oh ok, cool. Thanks for clearing that up.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Noob or not, its a good question. Not everyone here is an expert or a nerd. I haven't rooted my phone does that make me a noon, or just someone thy enjoys his droid just the way it is? Come on guys, we come here to help each other not to make fun of them.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROIDDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettjMcK View Post
    Noob or not, its a good question. Not everyone here is an expert or a nerd. I haven't rooted my phone does that make me a noon, or just someone thy enjoys his droid just the way it is? Come on guys, we come here to help each other not to make fun of them.
    lol I understand.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Noon=noob. Damn auto correct.
    What a noob I am!!!!!

Links