DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Themes?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Themes?

With this new Star Wars R2D2 theme out Ive decided to take a moment to look at various themes. I noticed there are many options for which one to take, Panda Home, A Home, Open Home, those seem to be the main ones. I wanted to ask everyone here, which is the best one? Which one causes the least amount of problems with the Android system? Im kind of concerned that with 2.1 or 2.2, whichever it may be on now, it may cause problems. Is that so? Any other advice or things I may need to know?

And where in the World is it? I keep searching Panda Home on the Market and cant find it but I keep pulling up various themes for it.

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    They may not work with 2.2, which is why you can't find them in the market. I rarely see anyone on the forums here mention them anymore, so I personally would recommend to stay away from them just for that fact.

Look into ADW or Launcher Pro, both have themes in the market and in various places around the web. Both ADW and Launcher Pro are quite popular on these forums. ADW themes are on the market for the most part, Launcher Pro you can get from various places. There are some on the market, or you can go and get icons, docks...etc from forums.

Sweeter home also can be made to do whatever you want it to do and look like. SweeterHome - Start - sweeterhome.com There are a lot of pre-built configurations on there as well.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Thanks. Is SweeterHome any good?
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Froyo
    As far as customization goes sweeterhome is probably one of the best ones out there but it does take some time to figure it all out

Links