DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 7 of 108 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Verizon Tech here - ask away!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID

Deleting e-mails....

Viper,
    Is there a way to "delete all" e-mails - and/or have them "stay deleted" once I delete them? (sometimes they show back up in my inbox after they have been deleted)

Thanks in advance for your help.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motrola Droid Razr Maxx HD
    Quote Originally Posted by tsitalon1 View Post
    Viper,

Myself and a few others have noticed a slight screen calibration issue that requires the user to touch slightly above the intended target. Others have not seen this, have you seen or heard of this?

Could it just be my unit?

I am talking slightly higher like 1/16 or 1/8 of a inch. I am a previous Itouch user and believe the calibration on the touch was much better.
    I noticed the same thing. The 2.0.1 update resolved this completely. Perhaps a coincidence but I am happy regardless.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by DoTheDrew View Post

quick question (ill probably have more later). going through my contacts after the update and all my contacts have 3-4 facebook icons to view their profiles instead of one. anyway to fix this to only show 1 like before the update?
    I have had the same issue. The only way I could fix it was to remove the Facebook account from the sync application. I then reinstalled it and all the contacts had only 1 profile. Sometimes if you go back to re-add the FB account it will not let you. In that case make sure you are logged out of the FB app and retry. Not sure why that matters but it did for me.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Mr. Viperboy

I have a question about chargers.... I would really like to get a cheap charger that works.

Where could I find one?

Can damange be done using some of these chargers- I have chargers they claim work for the droid but it makes the screen go crazy----

Any help appreciated- I know you want to sell a $30 verizon charger, but I was thinking in the $4 range...

Greg
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Hey Viper,
    Just wanted to say thanks for helping out, though I'm not sure you knew what you were getting yourself into

Good luck with the questions. I'm sure your PM box is filling up, as well.
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I got $7 charger 3 pack (USB cable, 12v cig lighter charger, 110v home charger) from Amazon (sold by BarbainCell, I think). Search amazon for droid charger cable. Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by sho_greg View Post
    Mr. Viperboy

I have a question about chargers.... I would really like to get a cheap charger that works.

Where could I find one?

Can damange be done using some of these chargers- I have chargers they claim work for the droid but it makes the screen go crazy----

Any help appreciated- I know you want to sell a $30 verizon charger, but I was thinking in the $4 range...

Greg
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Holy cow. If this pace of posting keeps up, viper will have another full time job on his hands besides actually working at verizon. I hope we don't burn out viper - it would be a shame to lose such a helpful resource.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I just finished reading all the post's on this thread.......it amazing on how many questions people have about their droid device, and viper responds to them quickly.

Madsrx - I think once VIPER mentioned he was VZ tech, he started his second job here.

Keep up the great work VIPER.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid

Misc calls at different time of day

Hey Viper,

I see you are being inundated with posts. I am hoping you can get to this one because it seems to be an odd issue that really is causing problems for many people. The issue is where the droid phone just makes some random calls, often calling the last person you called, usually late at night. It seems a couple threads indicate that if the phone is on a non-oem charger this may happen. First of all.. why? What does a non-oem charger have to do with the droid starting up and dialing a phone number? That just seems like a major flaw.. yet it only seems to be some people having this problem. Any ideas why this might be? Has either Motorolla or google addressed this issue.. is it a hardware thing with the charging jack that somehow triggers the dialer? That seems really strange to me that this could happen at all.

Thanks.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Sho_greg.. as per my previous post, it seems that a number of people experienced random calls by the phone when on a non-OEM charger. You may want to consider NOT going that route. $29 for the dock is actually pretty reasonable. It's a lot cheaper than any apple equivalent.
Page 7 of 108 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Links