I have been thinking about this lately... What would I want in a phone. And after a few minutes, came up with something like this...
- Made by HTC (desire or nexus one like)
- Keyboard (like Env Touch or Touch Pro)
- Dual core proccessor w/ each @ 800Mhz to 1Ghz
- 512 to 1024 MB of RAM
- Stock Android 3.0 (if any skin is on it, it would be removed asap)
- 3.7" screen (max 4")
- 8-12 Mp camera
- 720p or higher video capture
- Unlocked bootloader
After thinking about all this, I wondered what others thought. Would you like a smaller android with high-end hardware because the others are so big? or a Droid X with a keyboard?
Tell me what you think. The thread is yours.