DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Uploading pix to FB

  1. Junior Droid
    Niffa's Avatar
    Member #
    23384
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    23
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Uploading pix to FB

    The way I used to do it:
    Take a picture, then select "Share", select facebook. Then upload.

    Then I had to do the phone systems update. After that some things were different. Including the photo section.

    Now:
    Take a picture, then selecte "Share", it gives me various options like Twitter, Email, Gmail, Messaging, but no longer gives Facebook as an option.

    That's the only way I knew how to do. Now what do I do???
  2. Droid
    kirra27's Avatar
    Member #
    55323
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Long Beach CA
    Posts
    47
    Phone
    Droid by Motorola
    #2
    That is very odd that it isn't showing up for you. Well...here's one way around it:

    1. Open up the facebook app.

    2. Click "newsfeed".

    3. In the top left corner you should see a camera button. Click it

    4. Then select either "Choose from gallery" or "Capture a photo".


    Hope that helps
  3. Master Droid
    dylanthecat's Avatar
    Member #
    10762
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    632
    Phone
    Droid
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Niffa View Post
    The way I used to do it:
    Take a picture, then select "Share", select facebook. Then upload.

    Then I had to do the phone systems update. After that some things were different. Including the photo section.

    Now:
    Take a picture, then selecte "Share", it gives me various options like Twitter, Email, Gmail, Messaging, but no longer gives Facebook as an option.

    That's the only way I knew how to do. Now what do I do???
    Try holding the camera in the portrait orientation and then click share. Facebook should show up then.
    --Robert

    "Peace through superior firepower" requires actual firepower, not just a trite bumper sticker.
  4. Junior Droid
    Niffa's Avatar
    Member #
    23384
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    23
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #4
    kirra-

    Tried that, I clicked the camera button but it went right to my camera. I didn't get any options like you said?

    dylan-

    I'll see if I can figure that out.

    I'm not very good at this stuff.
  5. Droid
    kirra27's Avatar
    Member #
    55323
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Long Beach CA
    Posts
    47
    Phone
    Droid by Motorola
    #5
    Hmmm...Have you checked to make sure you're running the latest facebook update?
  6. Master Droid
    dylanthecat's Avatar
    Member #
    10762
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    632
    Phone
    Droid
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Niffa View Post
    kirra-

    Tried that, I clicked the camera button but it went right to my camera. I didn't get any options like you said?

    dylan-

    I'll see if I can figure that out.

    I'm not very good at this stuff.
    The Kirra method works for me. For some reason when holding the phone in landscape all the share options do not show up. Software bug.
    --Robert

    "Peace through superior firepower" requires actual firepower, not just a trite bumper sticker.
  7. Junior Droid
    Niffa's Avatar
    Member #
    23384
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    23
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #7
    kirra-

    I don't know about updated version.

    I got a window on my phone that said I needed to do a systems update. The phone would shut off and I wouldn't be able to make/receive any calls during this time. I did that, now my camera is different and I can't get my pix on FB.
  8. Droid
    kirra27's Avatar
    Member #
    55323
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Long Beach CA
    Posts
    47
    Phone
    Droid by Motorola
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Niffa View Post
    kirra-

    I don't know about updated version.

    I got a window on my phone that said I needed to do a systems update. The phone would shut off and I wouldn't be able to make/receive any calls during this time. I did that, now my camera is different and I can't get my pix on FB.

    No worries. Follow these steps to see if there is a market update:

    1. Open up your market.

    2. Hit the menu button on the bottom of your phone.

    3. Then select "Downloads".

    If you aren't with the latest version you should then see the facebook application in the list with the words "update available". Hopefully updating fixes the problem for you.

    Other than that I'm all out of ideas. But there are tons of helpful people on here that may be able to fix the problem for you.

    Best wishes.
  9. Junior Droid
    Niffa's Avatar
    Member #
    23384
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    23
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #9
    Dylan-

    Landscape vs. portrait? How do I do that?
  10. Junior Droid
    Niffa's Avatar
    Member #
    23384
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    23
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #10
    figured it out!!! I didn't have updated FB. All Set!!!!
    Thanks Guys!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Video Uploading
    By billyanks2 in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 09:10 PM
  2. uploading pics to the net ?
    By GaryG in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 10:39 PM
  3. uploading to YouTube?
    By uscjoel in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 06:10 PM
  4. uploading disabled?
    By Bisjac in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 09:34 PM
  5. Uploading vids to pc.
    By brendanstl in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 12:17 PM

Search tags for this page

droid will not upload to fb

,

fb pix

,

fb pix share

,

fb wouldn't let me post the pics or some vids

,

latest fb pix

,

pix for fb

,

upload a pix on fb

,

upload pix for fb

,
upload pix in fb
,

upload pix on fb

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+