I have a healthy fear of germs. I use Clorox wipes on my office keyboard, phone, mouse, etc. every week or so. But the germiest thing of all in my office would have to be my Droid. It's germy because I touch it so often, because I touch it even when I'm in germy places, and because I can never stop to wash my hands before I touch it. I have not tried using a Clorox wipe on it because I'm afraid it would damage either the screen or the keyboard.
What can I do to get the thing clean? Here are some options I can think of:
1. Dry wipes like my regular microfiber cloth I use for wiping smears. Certainly safe but probably not going to kill any germs.
2. Clorox wipes.
3. Paper towel with rubbing alcohol.
4. Paper towel with hydrogen peroxide.
5. These things (Falcon "phone" wipes - I assume they're talking about office phones rather than cell phones since they don't say anything about screens).
6. This thing (UV "wand" for killing germs).
7. Some kind of temperature change (freezer?).
I assume #1 is safe but probably wouldn't work. I assume all the rest would work but I can't say with confidence that any of them is safe. It would have to be safe for both the screen and the keyboard. Anyone have the answers here?