DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bills...

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Bills...

From people who have gotten their bill, what did it look like? I've heard a few stories about how peoples have gone way way up but I haven't read why. I don't want to get my bill and have it be $100+ extra for no reason so I was just wondering if it was just a few mistakes or if there was a real reason why it went up. I can't see mine going up any at all now that I have unlimited data and text and I never go over my minutes but I just want to see what happened with everyone else.

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Haven't gotten mine since I changed. I got my regular bill about 4 days after I got the Droid and it was weird, much lower than I was expecting. I'm waiting for a surprise from VZW and I'm guessing it's not going to be a good one
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeeDB View Post
    From people who have gotten their bill, what did it look like? I've heard a few stories about how peoples have gone way way up but I haven't read why. I don't want to get my bill and have it be $100+ extra for no reason so I was just wondering if it was just a few mistakes or if there was a real reason why it went up. I can't see mine going up any at all now that I have unlimited data and text and I never go over my minutes but I just want to see what happened with everyone else.
    Mine went up by 10 dollars, this is because with the voice and data plan, it came out to be 10 dollars more total. I think there were some that had it alittle more, depending upon how the CSR decided to do the account when they upgraded. Some backdated the account, and some prorated the accounts, i'm not sure if that has anything to do with the bills being alittle higher the first month.
    Resistance is futile.

On 11/16/2009 DroidNet Became Aware
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Check here -- http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...-bill-ack.html this might help some.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    wsbsteven
    Phone
    Bionic, Xoom
    Mine went down $10 do to dropping VZNav
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Ok good. Yeah I'm fine with the bill going up a few bucks because I know it will after adding the data plan but I just don't want to get an unexpected $300+ bill like some other people I've read about!
  8. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wsbsteven View Post
    Mine went down $10 do to dropping VZNav
    yeah i had gotten on prior to them making you pay 10 bucks for it. lol.
    Resistance is futile.

On 11/16/2009 DroidNet Became Aware
  9. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Johns Phone
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    mine was exactly the same as before. i changed from the blackberry internet plan to the smartphone/pda plan but its the same cost.

i did bill my phone to the account so there was an extra 213 dollars on there but that was expected. once you take that off its the same give or take a few pennies for tax.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    mine was exactly the same as before. i changed from the blackberry internet plan to the smartphone/pda plan but its the same cost.

i did bill my phone to the account so there was an extra 213 dollars on there but that was expected. once you take that off its the same give or take a few pennies for tax.
    Same boat. This actually was the tipping point to switching from the Storm. VZW rep told me I wouldn't pay a penny more than what I was already paying.
  11. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    My first bill is $140 with a 450 minute plan. I just came from a regular cell phone at $60 and was expecting it to increase to around $100 max with the smartphone. Is this normal? I LOVE the Droid but no way am I going to pay $140/mo for it!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links