DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 971 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 47187192196196997097197297398110211071 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,710 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

  1. Master Droid
    mkcm97's Avatar
    Member #
    142071
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    703
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    they need to make a medicine for that...
    i just keep switching the wallpapers and rearrange stuff over and over agian.. need something "fresh"
    Last edited by mkcm97; 02-27-2011 at 11:25 AM.
  2. Master Droid
    motoconvert's Avatar
    Member #
    116923
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Norwalk OH
    Posts
    340
    Twitter
    graveyard76
    Phone
    The Bolt; Moto Xoom


    I'll try this for a few hours and see how it goes...

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. Master Droid
    hailtothetheif83's Avatar
    Member #
    29048
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Temecula, Ca
    Posts
    1,021
    Twitter
    hailtothetheif8
    Phone
    GOOGLE Nexus S 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by mkcm97 View Post
    they need to make a medicine for that...
    i just keep switching the wallpapers and rearrange stuff over and over agian.. need something "fresh"
    HAHA Yeah I've just been on a wallpaper hunt for stuff I like... should have my dropbox up at least soon
    Nexus S 4G MIUI 1.7.1,
    Kernel: *Matr1x* with BLN and voodoo v3.5 - smartass gov and 1.4 Ghz oc
  4. Master Droid
    mkcm97's Avatar
    Member #
    142071
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    703
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by hailtothetheif83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mkcm97 View Post
    they need to make a medicine for that...
    i just keep switching the wallpapers and rearrange stuff over and over agian.. need something "fresh"
    HAHA Yeah I've just been on a wallpaper hunt for stuff I like... should have my dropbox up at least soon
    yeah, I'm trying to come up with something that hasn't been done before. But once I finish it, there's just always something that it's lacking.. idk, i might just be going crazy..
  5. Master Droid
    mkcm97's Avatar
    Member #
    142071
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    703
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by motoconvert View Post


    I'll try this for a few hours and see how it goes...

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    nice shot! I like the way you arranged the icons at the bottom. Has some nice symmetry to it.

    keep it up!
  6. Master Droid
    hailtothetheif83's Avatar
    Member #
    29048
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Temecula, Ca
    Posts
    1,021
    Twitter
    hailtothetheif8
    Phone
    GOOGLE Nexus S 4G
    Current widgetlocker set up...



    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    Nexus S 4G MIUI 1.7.1,
    Kernel: *Matr1x* with BLN and voodoo v3.5 - smartass gov and 1.4 Ghz oc
  7. Master Droid
    mkcm97's Avatar
    Member #
    142071
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    703
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by hailtothetheif83 View Post
    Current widgetlocker set up...



    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    your tempting me to get off the beta...

    amazing! love that slider as well
  8. Master Droid
    motoconvert's Avatar
    Member #
    116923
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Norwalk OH
    Posts
    340
    Twitter
    graveyard76
    Phone
    The Bolt; Moto Xoom
    I so want to use widgetlocker...but it just makes my phone so slow...

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  9. Master Droid
    motoconvert's Avatar
    Member #
    116923
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Norwalk OH
    Posts
    340
    Twitter
    graveyard76
    Phone
    The Bolt; Moto Xoom
    Quote Originally Posted by mkcm97 View Post
    nice shot! I like the way you arranged the icons at the bottom. Has some nice symmetry to it. keep it up!
    Thanks!

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  10. Master Droid
    hailtothetheif83's Avatar
    Member #
    29048
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Temecula, Ca
    Posts
    1,021
    Twitter
    hailtothetheif8
    Phone
    GOOGLE Nexus S 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by mkcm97 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hailtothetheif83 View Post
    Current widgetlocker set up...



    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    your tempting me to get off the beta...

    amazing! love that slider as well
    Thanks... yeah a lot of really nice new slider designs on xda already!
    Nexus S 4G MIUI 1.7.1,
    Kernel: *Matr1x* with BLN and voodoo v3.5 - smartass gov and 1.4 Ghz oc

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Android 2.0 Screenshots
    By danDroid in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:32 PM

Search tags for this page

andwobble
,
carbon fiber android wallpaper
,
carbon wallpaper android
,
colorful images
,

cyanogen wallpaper

,
cyanogenmod screenshot
,

cyanogenmod wallpaper

,
cyanogenmod wallpaper hd
,

cyanogenmod wallpapers

,
necktie wallpaper
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+