DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 878 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 3787788288688768778788798808889289781378 ... LastLast
Results 8,771 to 8,780 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motrola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Carpenter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PinoyDroid View Post
    those look so awesome! just curious though, do i need to be rooted to be able to use them? like i DL the zip and theyre just png.'s. like how do i actually apply them?? i really want to get them! lol
    Yeah, they're nice You don't need to be rooted using the method I'm about to mention. Go to that first link and in the first page of posts, you'll see a series of methods on how to mod the apk. You'll see what call APKManager and there will be a link to download it, do that. Then, put the WL apk on your computer, and follow the APKManager instructions from the first page of that thread exactly as they're listed and you can install it like any other apk.
    thats awesome! but unfortunately i only have access to macs -_-...i really want that iclone.remake.bar(dark) one! im not too tech savvy or computer savvy for that matter either =( lol.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    been messing around...

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    htc Incredible
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Better icons than my other neon.

4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    those look so awesome! just curious though, do i need to be rooted to be able to use them? like i DL the zip and theyre just png.'s. like how do i actually apply them?? i really want to get them! lol
    Yeah, they're nice You don't need to be rooted using the method I'm about to mention. Go to that first link and in the first page of posts, you'll see a series of methods on how to mod the apk. You'll see what call APKManager and there will be a link to download it, do that. Then, put the WL apk on your computer, and follow the APKManager instructions from the first page of that thread exactly as they're listed and you can install it like any other apk.
    thats awesome! but unfortunately i only have access to macs -_-...i really want that iclone.remake.bar(dark) one! im not too tech savvy or computer savvy for that matter either =( lol.
    I believe he has a version for a Mac. V4.3 or something. If you can't do it, I can.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    There is more to living than just existing.
    -Dj Carpenter
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    Is there a way to get those mail notification widgets (that show the number of messages on the icon) to work with corporate sync?
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motrola Droid

I believe he has a version for a Mac. V4.3 or something. If you can't do it, I can.

if you dont mind that would be so great! i couldnt thank you more, id really appreciate it and it would save me a lot of headache to tell you the truth.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    hailtothetheif8
    Phone
    GOOGLE Nexus S 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by mkcm97 View Post
    been messing around...

Really liking those dock icons... very nice
    Nexus S 4G MIUI 1.7.1,
    Kernel: *Matr1x* with BLN and voodoo v3.5 - smartass gov and 1.4 Ghz oc
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by snapper915 View Post
    Yeah the last tome I tried to install a custom rom I really messed my phone up. It froze up very badly where I couldn't get the computer to read it.

Droid Inc
    Yeah, that's why you make a backup first. If something goes wrong, you just restore the backup and it's like nothing ever went wrong and your phone will be perfectly fine. Make sure you wipe data and cache before installing ROMs.

Quote Originally Posted by gsu_golfer View Post
    Is there a way to get those mail notification widgets (that show the number of messages on the icon) to work with corporate sync?
    There are two ways of doing this. One, you put a transparent icon in Sms Unread Count and resize to fit accordingly with the icon so that it looks proper using LP. The other, Minimalistic Text + Tasker, but it would be a word icon rather than the actual icon.

@mkcm97, could I get you to do a dock for me? I've been meaning to ask. I have a dock and the icons. I've downloaded PS twice and it's just gone I guess.
    Last edited by Dj Carpenter; 02-07-2011 at 07:18 PM.
    There is more to living than just existing.
    -Dj Carpenter
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Rooted Droid

I am on a mac as well.The easiest way to do this non-rooted is to change the .apk extension to .zip and unzip it using whatever you may use. Then, you need to replace the .pngs in res/drawable-hdmi if you are on the D1. After, rezip the folders and remove the .zip and change it into .apk. Place the app on your sd card. In order to install the app it needs to be signed, so download an app that works for nonrooted phones called ZipSigner. Use the app than install the app using a file manager.
    Rooted D1: CM7 Nightlies

PSN add me: mtxisxme
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    updated to sourcery 2.0. as yet, I don't feel the need to even try one of the many themes it supports.

I do want to change the launcher icons sometime, I like the text ones ppl have been posting, just need to figure out how to get them.

Links