DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 858 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 3587588088488568578588598608689089581358 ... LastLast
Results 8,571 to 8,580 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

  1. Senior Droid
    czonin's Avatar
    Member #
    53956
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    220
    Phone
    Droid 1


    Newest!
    Check my signature for all details.
    Last edited by czonin; 02-03-2011 at 07:56 AM.
    Droid Bionic
    Liberty Alpha
    Synergy Theme
  2. Droid
    Wefler's Avatar
    Member #
    151163
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN - Broad Ripple
    Posts
    96
    Phone
    Droid X
    i just want to cry...its so beautiful...
  3. Master Droid
    alonsou's Avatar
    Member #
    76867
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Norwalk CA
    Posts
    558
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    OG & TBolt yay!!
    Quote Originally Posted by czonin View Post


    Newest!
    What font are you using to tag the image with your name? I love the whole set up, very nice.
  4. Developer
    garrett's Avatar
    Member #
    180
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In a van by the River......
    Posts
    2,019
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Johns Phone
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    im not certain if i like the WP on the lockscreen but it will do for now until i find something.....

  5. Droid
    Wefler's Avatar
    Member #
    151163
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN - Broad Ripple
    Posts
    96
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    im not certain if i like the WP on the lockscreen but it will do for now until i find something.....
    so is the left part of that (with the blue background) all of your wallpapers put together or.... trying to figure out how many of these screen shots look more like a picture than a phone background.

    Looks spectacular btw.
  6. Developer
    garrett's Avatar
    Member #
    180
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In a van by the River......
    Posts
    2,019
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Johns Phone
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wefler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    im not certain if i like the WP on the lockscreen but it will do for now until i find something.....
    so is the left part of that (with the blue background) all of your wallpapers put together or.... trying to figure out how many of these screen shots look more like a picture than a phone background.

    Looks spectacular btw.


    if you only use two screens the wallpaper spans over those two screens perfectly so when you do a screenshot the picture isn't chopped at all like you see in most screenshots.

    but yeah the left two are my two screens then the far right is my lock screen.


    PS: thanks for that czonin
  7. Droid Ninja
    billjohnson's Avatar
    Member #
    85159
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere, IL
    Posts
    1,397
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by joker402 View Post
    I switched it up a bit.



    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    Nice. Been thinking about running that app. Is it any good? You experience any re-draws?
  8. Droid Ninja
    billjohnson's Avatar
    Member #
    85159
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere, IL
    Posts
    1,397
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by mkcm97 View Post
    alright guys, finished this project! used hd icons, so it looked better when I scaled them... well here we are

    Nice! Looks sticky with those scaled icons.
  9. Senior Droid
    czonin's Avatar
    Member #
    53956
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    220
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wefler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    im not certain if i like the WP on the lockscreen but it will do for now until i find something.....
    so is the left part of that (with the blue background) all of your wallpapers put together or.... trying to figure out how many of these screen shots look more like a picture than a phone background.

    Looks spectacular btw.


    if you only use two screens the wallpaper spans over those two screens perfectly so when you do a screenshot the picture isn't chopped at all like you see in most screenshots.

    but yeah the left two are my two screens then the far right is my lock screen.


    PS: thanks for that czonin
    No problem
    Droid Bionic
    Liberty Alpha
    Synergy Theme
  10. Master Droid
    alonsou's Avatar
    Member #
    76867
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Norwalk CA
    Posts
    558
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    OG & TBolt yay!!
    One more to share!



    Wallpapers on my dropbox under "Latest setup files"
    Last edited by alonsou; 02-03-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Android 2.0 Screenshots
    By danDroid in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:32 PM

Search tags for this page

andwobble
,
carbon fiber android wallpaper
,
carbon wallpaper android
,
colorful images
,

cyanogen wallpaper

,
cyanogenmod screenshot
,

cyanogenmod wallpaper

,
cyanogenmod wallpaper hd
,

cyanogenmod wallpapers

,
necktie wallpaper
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+