DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 603 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 1035035535936016026036046056136537031103 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by $mitty View Post
    DEAL! I give it a week...
    Well apparently you performed some voodoo magic on my device and made me forget not to move Desktop Visualizer to my SD when I moved all my apps to SD...Therefore when I rebooted....All my icons said the "Problem Loading Widget" of death therefore it pissed me off so bad that I reverted back to PEv2 which hasn't been updated in a while but it still ridiculously fast. Also I flashed shoka's Invertnito Blue theme cause I have to have my minimalism haha. Man I miss that guy....Anyway screenshot later.....
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Imma run this theme for a while. That is until another certain occurrence of events takes place....

By the way has anyone heard from Shoka2430 lately? I haven't heard from him since he dissapeared....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-cap201011180855.jpg  
    Last edited by billjohnson; 11-18-2010 at 08:07 AM.
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Rooted D3

Can someone tell me what the widget at the top is with the volume scales on it? Iv looked everywhere and can't find it

Using TapaTalk Damnit!!!
    Task Killers? Nope

This is what rooting is right here
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    D1,DX,TB,DB,GNx,GS3,GN2,GS4,N3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillyswilly View Post

Can someone tell me what the widget at the top is with the volume scales on it? Iv looked everywhere and can't find it

Using TapaTalk Damnit!!!
    Audio Manager Pro
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    Quote Originally Posted by billjohnson View Post
    Imma run this theme for a while. That is until another certain occurrence of events takes place....

By the way has anyone heard from Shoka2430 lately? I haven't heard from him since he dissapeared....
    Is that like, it's always in the last place you look?

Quote Originally Posted by djsiva View Post

Using TapaTalk Damnit!!!
    Audio Manager Pro
    I have blue and red themed with smoked glass background if you're interested. Don't know what the "pro" does for you.
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1
    My broken glass icons: Broken Icons | Android Logo Icons (in progress): Android Icons

6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim 777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by billjohnson View Post

Is that like, it's always in the last place you look?

Quote Originally Posted by djsiva View Post

Using TapaTalk Damnit!!!
    Audio Manager Pro
    I have blue and red themed with smoked glass background if you're interested. Don't know what the "pro" does for you.
    Haha no he's deleted his GMail and his account here. Also his twitter...Sounds like the wife said, "It's the Droid or me" haha.....
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Crappy Sprint phone
    How can I take and upload my phones screenshots?
    Also my background is a picture I got off google, where do you guys get all of your backgrounds?
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Firstly bud, you need to make sure you're rooted. If you are, you can download a free app called drocap and easily take screenshots to share on the forums. Also, and I'm sure most will agree with me; the best Wallpaper app is Flickie Wallpapers HD. They have any kind of wallpaper you want and it's a pretty snappy app.

But if you see a wallpaper on here that you want, all you have to do is ask the person that posts. Hope that helps.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Rooted D3
    Thanx a lot downloading now
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X2
    Quote Originally Posted by tp4bama View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shusuke028 View Post

Lol oooo, please don't get me wrong. I'm leavin Montgomery first chance I get (college, here I come!). I'm just happy because I never find anyone at my school or outside of school that actually cares about Android (when it comes to overclocking, flashing ROMs, etc). They just say meh, its just a phone, I'll be happy with a flip phone.

But they don't know what they're missing with Android . That's all I meant. Not that I'm that proud/excited to be from Montgomery lol
    Yeah I know exactly how you feel. I just came back to the gump after being away for 4 years at college . Enjoy every moment away from here. I know I did. lol. What school do you go to?
    i'm at BrewTech (high school behind Brewbaker), and I'm a Senior ready to get out lol. Where'd u go for college?

Links