DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 52 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354621021525521052 ... LastLast
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by cybaek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bamfsig45 View Post
    just got a quick question with the pure calendar widget. how do you change the block colors of each event like the picture above? any help is appreciated. thanks.
    I am guessing those are different calendars.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekmazter View Post
    Here are mine ... I have a Wallpaper Set + Save installed to manage the larger non-*droid size wallpapers.

Yes ... that's Tux. Seems fitting.
    Where does one get the Tux wallpaper?
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Still a work in progress, I plan on upgrading some of my apps to paid versions but for the moment all but one was free. I change my wallpaper daily with wall switch, I like some of the default wall papers they are nice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-1261019219402.png   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-1261019236558.png   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-1261019250261.png   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-1261019260425.png   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-1261019276159.png  

4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    i like mine :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-home-.jpg  
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    how can i get the withe icons from the botom of the screen.... also they are they used like a link to the app?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-cap200912132328.jpg   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-cap200912132327.jpg   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-cap200912132332.jpg   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-cap200912132333.jpg   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-cap200912132334.jpg  

6. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    110 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Those mini icons with More Icons might be useful if you were limited to one screen but with 7 what's the point other than to make you squint and use your pinky to activate them?
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
    Still a work in progress, I plan on upgrading some of my apps to paid versions but for the moment all but one was free. I change my wallpaper daily with wall switch, I like some of the default wall papers they are nice
    Is that a volume widget on your last screen? I've been hoping to find something just like it -- what's it called?
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by korp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cybaek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bamfsig45 View Post
    just got a quick question with the pure calendar widget. how do you change the block colors of each event like the picture above? any help is appreciated. thanks.
    I am guessing those are different calendars.

It might be but it is easily done in pure calendar as well. Basically it is a different color for each calendar that is included. i.e. I have one color for my calendar, one for my wifes calendar, one for US holidays. All depends on how many calendars you have feeding it.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by cbux5000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
    Is that a volume widget on your last screen? I've been hoping to find something just like it -- what's it called?
    If you are talking about the one just above your post, there is no volume widget. The icons on the sides are for panda home dock bars. They just happen to coincide with the gril on the vehicle picture.

EDIT: NM I see you are talking about the one a couple more up. Looks interesting.
    Last edited by JaCelica2k; 12-16-2009 at 10:07 PM.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by hesiquio View Post
    how can i get the withe icons from the botom of the screen.... also they are they used like a link to the app?
    The white icons at the bottom do link to apps but they are from home++ home screen replacement. You are using Panda currently. You would need to switch.

Links