I recently switched over the Droid X from the Droid 1 and i created these home-screens but i figured i would share these over here considering it may give some of you some ideas!
Here I am using
1. Desktop Visualizer ((to add pictures from SD card to the home-screen As Icons) Icons Included In Zip)
2. Launcher Pro Plus Bookmarks Widget
3. Launcher Pro Plus Calendar Widget
4. Launcher Pro Plus Message Widget
5. Launcher Pro Plus People Widget
6. Launcher Pro Plus With Custom Icons I Made (Included In Zip)
7. Beautiful Widgets With Sense UI Skin From XDA Developers Forum
8. Signal Strength Widget
9. BattStatt Widget
I have included a zip file with icons ALL icons I used on my home-screen, Stock Photos I Used to make those icons, A Few Screen-Shots, And a tutorial In PDF form For Photoshop CS5 that will walk you through how i created the icons and such, so you can make your own. I will also take requests for icons for a short while please PM me to send a request with an email address i can send the finished ones to.
Very Awesome, I am trying to replicate it but can't seem to get the nice large images like you have i am just getting small icons (ie agenda, internet... ) How did you get them to appear so large?