DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 472 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522572972 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

  1. Droid
    sirphobos's Avatar
    Member #
    64128
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    67
    Phone
    Droid Inc2
    Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post

    I'm all for simplicity...but I NEEDED use of my screens.
    Launcherpro Plus W/ Four screens. ONE dock (didnt need three. I'll use app drawer) Shortcuts on the dock.
    Dock gestures (left to right)
    #1: Tap: App Drawer Swipe:Pull Down notifications
    #2: Swipe: screen previews
    #3 (middle)- Nothing
    #4: Tap & Swipe: Phone (since the word "phone" takes up two)
    #5: Tap & Swipe: Phone
    Screen 1: Calendar & bookmarks widget (i changed it..dont feel like updating)
    Screen 2: People Widget & (waiting for) "Messaging" widget from Launcher pro.
    Screen 3 (Main Screen) Tweetdeck app & "Extended Control Widget" (1x3 seting) and Moxer World widget for the weather).
    Screen 4: (Not shown) Countdown widget for my birthday.



    Would you so kindly post the phone icon that you are using, and maybe the dock background...and maybe the wallpaper too? Lol. Love that look.
    Last edited by sirphobos; 08-11-2010 at 07:34 PM.
  2. Droid Newbie
    jdb257's Avatar
    Member #
    101523
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here




    Dont mind my tasks/events, just testing the igoogle sync!
  3. Droid
    White Rat's Avatar
    Member #
    82187
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Yet another go at doing something a little different. I'd love some feedback with ideas on what I can do for the top and bottom screens in regards to the X. I could either have it do the same widgets, or something else entirely.



    Center screen & center w/ X button on



    Top screen w/ various button stages



    Bottom screen



    Left & Right screens

  4. Beta Team/Marty McFly
    stetsonaw's Avatar
    Member #
    78300
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bellevue, NE
    Posts
    2,317
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    stetsonaw
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdb257 View Post

    Dont mind my tasks/events, just testing the igoogle sync!
    What are you using for the 2 rows of icons?
  5. Beta Team/Marty McFly
    stetsonaw's Avatar
    Member #
    78300
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bellevue, NE
    Posts
    2,317
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    stetsonaw
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by White Rat View Post
    Yet another go at doing something a little different. I'd love some feedback with ideas on what I can do for the top and bottom screens in regards to the X. I could either have it do the same widgets, or something else entirely.

    Center screen & center w/ X button on

    what are you using to get the homescreens where they're in an x, if i'm understanding correctly? and also the favorites widget on the right in one of the other caps, where it's just names. then, the bottom of the bottom screen, what widget/launcher is that?
  6. Droid Newbie
    jdb257's Avatar
    Member #
    101523
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by stetsonaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdb257 View Post
    Dont mind my tasks/events, just testing the igoogle sync!
    What are you using for the 2 rows of icons?
    I used "More Icon Widgets", its a paid app but there is a similar app called "Multicon Widget" that is free but not as user friendly
  7. Super Moderator
    jntdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    6110
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    6,438
    Liked
    808 times
    Phone
    Verizon S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post

    I'm all for simplicity...but I NEEDED use of my screens.
    Launcherpro Plus W/ Four screens. ONE dock (didnt need three. I'll use app drawer) Shortcuts on the dock.
    Dock gestures (left to right)
    #1: Tap: App Drawer Swipe:Pull Down notifications
    #2: Swipe: screen previews
    #3 (middle)- Nothing
    #4: Tap & Swipe: Phone (since the word "phone" takes up two)
    #5: Tap & Swipe: Phone
    Screen 1: Calendar & bookmarks widget (i changed it..dont feel like updating)
    Screen 2: People Widget & (waiting for) "Messaging" widget from Launcher pro.
    Screen 3 (Main Screen) Tweetdeck app & "Extended Control Widget" (1x3 seting) and Moxer World widget for the weather).
    Screen 4: (Not shown) Countdown widget for my birthday.

    [/QUOTE]

    mind posting where you got that background? very clean look... i've seen it elsewhere, but couldn't find it again
    "...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

    Guidelines of Conduct
    The only dumb question is the one not asked.
  8. Rescue Squad
    titans's Avatar
    Member #
    11378
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,668
    Twitter
    @titans_df
    Phone
    Incredible
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cupfulloflol View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
    Yep you need root...could you tell me where you got your launcher?
    Guessing here, but it could be a Launcher Pro with a custom dock. LauncherPro Forum &bull; View topic - Share your custom dock backgrounds! <-- is something like that. Lots of custom docks (and icons) in that thread, if you are a LP fan.
    Thanks.
  9. Master Droid
    brock's Avatar
    Member #
    13556
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    263
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by modified View Post
    Only use one screen

    i cannot find that widget that says the battery percentage anywhere. where can i find it?! thank you in advance.
  10. Master Droid
    hailtothetheif83's Avatar
    Member #
    29048
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Temecula, Ca
    Posts
    1,021
    Twitter
    hailtothetheif8
    Phone
    GOOGLE Nexus S 4G
    it's called batt statt in the market
    Nexus S 4G MIUI 1.7.1,
    Kernel: *Matr1x* with BLN and voodoo v3.5 - smartass gov and 1.4 Ghz oc

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Android 2.0 Screenshots
    By danDroid in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:32 PM

Search tags for this page

andwobble
,
carbon fiber android wallpaper
,
carbon wallpaper android
,
colorful images
,

cyanogen wallpaper

,
cyanogenmod screenshot
,

cyanogenmod wallpaper

,
cyanogenmod wallpaper hd
,

cyanogenmod wallpapers

,
necktie wallpaper
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+