DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 469 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569969 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola droid

Question

Ok so I have a questions , unless I look in my app weather I dont get the temperature of the moment, so u guys genious anyone can tell me!!!!!!
    You all sound like genius on this forum but I don't seemed to find teachers, mostly whinners or bosters, we need some true teachers, I would even go as far as becoming a paid member for my well being of finding some true help.
    Last edited by Francoise; 08-09-2010 at 08:12 AM. Reason: spelling
    Yours truly Druit
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola droid

Wink jim 777

Ok this guy looks like a GENIUS TO ME. LOVE YOUR SCREEN AND ALL THAT GOES WITH IT BUT HOW DID YOU GET TO FAN OUT YOUR SCREEN SAVER ON ALL 4 SCREENS, DEGREES SHOWING ETC IT'S REALLY NICE . WOULD LIKE TO ACCOMPLISH SOMEWHAT OF THE SAME WITH MY OWN APPS AND SCREENSAVER. !!!!!!!!
    Yours truly Druit
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Francoise View Post
    Ok so I have a questions , unless I look in my app weather I dont get the temperature of the moment, so u guys genious anyone can tell me!!!!!!
    Widgets usually don't update in real time, they update every X amount of minutes to save battery. If your widgets were updating every couple minutes your battery life would drop down to non-existent. Depending on which app you use though, there may be settings to set how often it updates. How you go about this, if it is even possible, is going to depend on app. Once inside the app, try pressing the menu button (the 4 line button at the bottom) and see if it allows you to bring up a settings/preferences/config menu.

Not to derail the thread. A couple shots of Pandora semi-'Skinned, and my main screen. I have been working on more, got a few keyboards themed and a dialer. Still a WIP, I have 30ish days before season kicks off which is my goal to have everything done.

Go Skins
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-skinspandora.png   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-karnskins.png   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-redskinsmain.png  
  4. C5O
    Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    Dont know which one I'm going to stick with.

or
    What Clock widget is that?
    Motorola Droid-Turned off
    Mototola Droid X-Turned on
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    Ok this guy looks like a GENIUS TO ME. LOVE YOUR SCREEN AND ALL THAT GOES WITH IT BUT HOW DID YOU GET TO FAN OUT YOUR SCREEN SAVER ON ALL 4 SCREENS, DEGREES SHOWING ETC IT'S REALLY NICE . WOULD LIKE TO ACCOMPLISH SOMEWHAT OF THE SAME WITH MY OWN APPS AND SCREENSAVER. !!!!!!!!
    Thanks. The wallpaper spreads throughout the screens by default with the launcher. The one in the pic is the stock one with teh ROM but even if you download LauncherPro from the market, it does it too.
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1
    My broken glass icons: Broken Icons | Android Logo Icons (in progress): Android Icons

6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Changed it up a little.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-cap201008092245.jpg   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-cap201008092246.jpg   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-cap2010080922462.jpg   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-cap201008092249.jpg   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-cap201008092318.jpg  

7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Phone
    VZW Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouge View Post
    Changed it up a little.
    'Em icons are awesome. Name? lol
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftLegend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouge View Post
    Changed it up a little.
    'Em icons are awesome. Name? lol

Magic Marker Icons ~ Icons Etc.

I made the ones I wanted white.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    been on cm6 rc1 since it released, but just finally changed up some looks of the droid x theme...

changed the status bar to one from a minimal droid eris theme from xda, added quick desk, and goto is the lock screen, which i like a lot just based on the high res looks/feel of it...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-snap20100810_022525-80-.png   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-snap20100810_022528-80-.png   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-snap20100810_022531-80-.png   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-snap20100810_022545-80-.png   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-snap20100810_022553-80-.png  

10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    You all sound like genius on this forum but I don't seemed to find teachers, mostly whinners or bosters, we need some true teachers, I would even go as far as becoming a paid member for my well being of finding some true help.
    Sure thing bud I will be the first to tell you that I'm not a good programmer but I've had a lot of experience with ROMs so I'm here to help. Like I said if I don't know something I will be the first to tell you. In any case which Weather app are you using? Weatherbug? Weather Widgets?

Links