DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 358 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 458 858 1358 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Here is mine. buggles beast 1.0 with black ice theme over clocked to 1ghz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-snap20100424_153235.png  
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Jrummy V6 With UD10 Update added on, Just loaded it, hoping for better battery life, Only time will tell.

Running Miui With My RageTheme.

My Rage Theme On CM via MM

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by ashkev843 View Post
    My new HelixLauncher2.....I'm liking it alot
    How did you make the Stanford logo your launcher button? I would love to do this, can't figure out how you guys are changing the themes. Thanks for the reply. Have a great day.
    BB Froyo .4 w/ Nextheme
    Chevy's LV 7 slot kernel
    Former iphone user
    Former BB user
    Former Windows Mobile user
    DROID!!!!!
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by tparker76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gszeman View Post

Looks good...I like the icons...do you remember where you got them?

Thanks,
    Glenn
    DarkEdge ---- by REALigion and Xeudoxus
    I am wondering how you got these icons did you use Better Home or can this be done with Beautiful Widgets or is it something else completely?

Pre-Ordered Motorola Droid, Rooted In 2010, Running Custom ROM
    for some of the icons were installed with the skin. a couple i used bettercut to change em. there is an icon pack that comes with the theme also.

beautiful widgets is just a skinnable weather/time app.
    G2

5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    A little late to the party...

Cyanogen with Clean Looks

Other screens have widgets, calendar, etc.
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

beautiful widgets

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
    Can also just throw the google search to one of your other screens too.

I bought this app and as others have stated, have no problem at all supporting devs.
    Quote Originally Posted by gardobus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigy View Post
    The time/weather app on the main (middle) screen is Weather Widgets - Donate app linked in my post in this thread.
    already been posted.

You can also try Beautiful Widgets which has a similar clock/weather widget as well as some toggles.

beautiful widgets is really the way to go, constantly updated, click clock for alarm click sun or clouds image get pop up weather animation with 3 day forcast, click date for calander. not to mention it comes bundled with other widgets for airplane mode, silent, vibrate, and others. well worth the dollar i think i remember paying back when i bought it when i still had my g1
    I used beautiful too and I love it, i see other stuff but i do like this one, however, I notice alot of people say they use the silet toggle button and i am not sure why, becaues at the lock screen mine has the slide to no sounds which i find use 100% useful, i was constantly using the volume keys, but then discovered this after i went to go and use a toggle icon which would of taken up space not that i don't have the real estate i also use helix launcher for 7 screens, smooth trnasition and very rarely fc's i am 99 times out of a 100 at the lock screen when i need to have to it silent anyways thats my tid bits!
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid

You know you are tempted to scan my QR Code. Just do it.
  8. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbakewell1101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonLee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
    Can also just throw the google search to one of your other screens too.

I bought this app and as others have stated, have no problem at all supporting devs.
    Quote Originally Posted by gardobus View Post

already been posted.

You can also try Beautiful Widgets which has a similar clock/weather widget as well as some toggles.

beautiful widgets is really the way to go, constantly updated, click clock for alarm click sun or clouds image get pop up weather animation with 3 day forcast, click date for calander. not to mention it comes bundled with other widgets for airplane mode, silent, vibrate, and others. well worth the dollar i think i remember paying back when i bought it when i still had my g1
    I used beautiful too and I love it, i see other stuff but i do like this one, however, I notice alot of people say they use the silet toggle button and i am not sure why, becaues at the lock screen mine has the slide to no sounds which i find use 100% useful, i was constantly using the volume keys, but then discovered this after i went to go and use a toggle icon which would of taken up space not that i don't have the real estate i also use helix launcher for 7 screens, smooth trnasition and very rarely fc's i am 99 times out of a 100 at the lock screen when i need to have to it silent anyways thats my tid bits!

I agree, I wish there was an option to only have the Beautiful Home Widget and discard all of the toggles, even though it is great work on the DEV'S part I hate to have ten unwanted and unused widgets in my widgets file

The funny thing is I am the only one to ever look at my phone
  9. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    Here is something that I would like help with, I have the stock Music, Power Control, Weather, and YouTube widgets and would love to give them a clear background instead of the dark grey that it has now. I pulled the .apk and deleted the appwidget_bg.9.png file (the widget background) and of course the widget would not load. I wonder if anyone has clear appwidget .png file photos that I can replace the stock ones with to have that "naked" look on all of my stock widgets. Or a link to these .apk files that I can push into my system or just take the files I need and put them in my system...Thanks in advance

The funny thing is I am the only one to ever look at my phone
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid
    mine

Links