DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 306 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 406 806 1306 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid-Rooted-SG 6.0.1-OCed
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosz3ro View Post
    Just cleaned my screens up a lot and made it all prettier. I need to find a cooler wallpaper, but I like it.

What is that manga view app? looks interesting.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by Guchi View Post
    heres my current home screen
    Ohhh I love your matrix background!!!!
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by gardobus;337218
    Well, is it possible we can still do the multiple screens afterwards? I mean since it's not coming with the official update, can we still use these apps to do it? I really want that too. lol

please say yes... pleasesayyes... pulleeeeeze say yeeeessss!!! lol :heart:[/quote
    Most ROMs come with a launcher that has more than 3 screens. It may be a modified version of the 2.0.1 Launcher, or HelixLauncher, or sometimes a modified 2.1 Launcher (although these tend to be less stable and buggy). So pretty much any ROM you flash will have multiple screens. But if that is the ONLY thing you want a ROM for then you could just install HelixLauncher1 from the market.
    I just wanna be certain you're understanding my question. I meant that after the official 2.1 update, can I use an app to add screens to my droid? I've not rooted -- I'm still at the plain 2.0.1 version.

When Verizon/Google/WHOEVER gives us the official update (and it doesn't provide extra screens), can I still use (as you say) HelixLauncher1?

thanks.
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by pennypritty1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gardobus;337218
    Well, is it possible we can still do the multiple screens afterwards? I mean since it's not coming with the official update, can we still use these apps to do it? I really want that too. lol

please say yes... pleasesayyes... pulleeeeeze say yeeeessss!!! lol :heart:[/quote
    Most ROMs come with a launcher that has more than 3 screens. It may be a modified version of the 2.0.1 Launcher, or HelixLauncher, or sometimes a modified 2.1 Launcher (although these tend to be less stable and buggy). So pretty much any ROM you flash will have multiple screens. But if that is the ONLY thing you want a ROM for then you could just install HelixLauncher1 from the market.
    I just wanna be certain you're understanding my question. I meant that after the official 2.1 update, can I use an app to add screens to my droid? I've not rooted -- I'm still at the plain 2.0.1 version.

When Verizon/Google/WHOEVER gives us the official update (and it doesn't provide extra screens), can I still use (as you say) HelixLauncher1?

thanks.
    Seeing as it runs on stock 2.0.1 (so it requires no root) AND it runs on rooted 2.1 (is compatible with 2.1) I would assume that yes, it should run on the official 2.1, whenever the hell that finally sees the light of day. lol
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID
    [QUOTE=gardobus;337218
    Most ROMs come with a launcher that has more than 3 screens. It may be a modified version of the 2.0.1 Launcher, or HelixLauncher, or sometimes a modified 2.1 Launcher (although these tend to be less stable and buggy). So pretty much any ROM you flash will have multiple screens. But if that is the ONLY thing you want a ROM for then you could just install HelixLauncher1 from the market.[/QUOTE]

I downloaded HelixLauncher as u suggested and it force closed on me as soon as I opened it and every time I tried after that... I uninstalled.. *sigh*

I guess its not meant to be... :*(
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Are you sure you didn't get HelixLauncher2 on accident? That one will definitely force close on 2.0.1
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    so where can i get custom icon packages from
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by xkaper View Post
    What are those widgets for gmail/messaging/dailer?
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius View Post
    so where can i get custom icon packages from
    look up ibox icons on the search box, you'll come across customized ibox icons by matth3w, you could follow his thread right herehttp://droid-does.blogspot.com/

Links