DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 22 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432721225221022 ... LastLast
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by JonKyu View Post
    Ugh finally finished customizing mine to my liking. I'm still annoyed at the the differences in height of the widgets, they don't really register with one another , but at least I had some fun; I wanted to make it look more unified. Yay!
    What calendar app are you using? The one under you clock... looks very good its something ive been looking for..
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I'm a minimalist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-droid.jpg  
    Last edited by Dro1d; 12-03-2009 at 12:12 PM.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Ugh finally finished customizing mine to my liking. I'm still annoyed at the the differences in height of the widgets, they don't really register with one another , but at least I had some fun; I wanted to make it look more unified. Yay!
    I think the calendar widget is called pure calendar widget. I also am wondering if it is pure calendar widget then what skin settings are you using in the 4x1 setting? My top shading bar is like to small and yours looks good just wondering thanks.
  4. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    Quote Originally Posted by alphabuild View Post
    can you list the non-standard widgets you have? interested in all of them! thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac7 View Post
    I think the calendar widget is called pure calendar widget. I also am wondering if it is pure calendar widget then what skin settings are you using in the 4x1 setting? My top shading bar is like to small and yours looks good just wondering thanks.
    Sure guys,

Ok here goes, I hope it helps.

Home Replacement:
    GDE w/ the obsidian skin

Widgets by screen:

1st screen:
    -Pure Messenger Widget w/ custom modified skin (I modified one of the stock skins to make it more black to match my wallpaper more, its originally the HTC sense skin) configured for SMS and Gmail.

-Stock Power Control Widget

2nd screen (my home screen):
    -Weather Widget Donate w/ default clock skin, and Glossy black (I think) weather icon skin

-Pure Calendar 4x1 widget. (to Zac7, the skin I modified is available in the XDA pure calendar skin forum, I had to manually install it. It's kinda a bizatch to install for me because I had to paste the PNG into the hidden skin folder on my SD card then add all my modified skins to the local.xml list so that it would display properly in the skinning area in the settings. Keep in mind I had no idea really what I was doing, maybe there is an easier way to do this. The skin is made by and called joshua. I'm still getting a weird error popup message about cleaning up the skin directory but everything still seems to run fine).

-GDE app dock with most used apps

3rd screen:
    -Pure Grid Calendar 4x3 widget w/ modified skin (again I took a stock theme and modified it, took the calendar icon from the top left out and made it blacker the originally skin is called moonssp(?) I can see the rest of it lol, its on of the few 4x3 skins with the blue calendar icon on the top left).

-GDE app dock with my App Organizer labeled shortcuts.

4th screen:
    -Pure Messenger 4x2 Widget w/ custom skin (same skin as the first screen) configured for facebook status updates and twitter (I have too many twitter updates though so I changed it to just facebook. I might make a separate widget just to handle twitter. I can't seem to find a good facebook/twitter widget, I like how pure messenger handles it and I saw a preview for a "list view" skin that I'm excited about. I'm still open to any widget recommendations though if anyone has any)!

-Stock Music Player widget (that I don't really like anyone know of a nicer looking music player widget maybe one with skins or atleast one that looks nicer?

Happy skinning! Droid does!!
    Last edited by JonKyu; 12-04-2009 at 07:53 PM.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Awesome. Thanks. R u planning on sharing your custom skin on xda?

Either way. Very nice!

edit:

scratch that. sorry.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=547759&page=3

but i dont see it. link?
    Last edited by alphabuild; 12-04-2009 at 08:06 PM.
  6. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    Quote Originally Posted by alphabuild View Post
    Awesome. Thanks. R u planning on sharing your custom skin on xda?

Either way. Very nice!
    I dunno lol, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to? The skins weren't really originally mind I kinda just tweaked them to match my wallpaper better lol.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post

Beautiful Widgets for the clock/weather/date widget.
    BetterCut + Glasklart icon pack for...the icons.
    Where did you get the cool wallpaper
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Here are mine. Finally got my SD card widget (bar graph) working.

Last edited by JTAC; 12-05-2009 at 01:58 AM.
  9. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    Can someone do me a favor and give me the Internal/SD memory widgets .apk files. I uninstalled it using the application manager when it was still buggy and for some reason it's still listed in my Download's section but I can't install/get rid of it because all the options are greyed out . I think something weird happened when I uninstalled it using the Application manager.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    SS 2.2 @ 1000Mhz
    Here is mine with running DXtop and Beautiful Widgets
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-screenshot.jpg  

Links