DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 164 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 641141541621631641651661742142646641164 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

  1. Beta Team
    Flomaster's Avatar
    Member #
    27560
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,073
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    _Flomaster
    Phone
    DROOOOOOOOOOOiid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrooveElements View Post
    Thanks again guys. Beautiful Widget is 1st on my list to dl today along with Home++. Looks like those 2 are a must haves. The only thing I wish this phone had was a regular usb connector. Like the basic digital camera connector. I used this thing for 6hrs straight last night now my battery is dying. Anyone know a good place to buy another usb cord or cheap replacement battery ?
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...tml#post161546
    yeah I'll find the thread, but its a thread called "cheap chargers"

    and HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more! is your one stop cable shop for all your cable needs
    Less than $5 shipped for a charger set up

    -=Jason=-
  2. GrooveElements's Avatar
    Member #
    32283
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    44
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Jason I just spoke to live chat and they said they do not carry it. I can google and search around was just curious anyone bought it for a cheap price somewhere.
  3. Master Droid
    liquidzoo's Avatar
    Member #
    17155
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    283
    Phone
    iPhone 3GS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrooveElements View Post
    Jason I just spoke to live chat and they said they do not carry it. I can google and search around was just curious anyone bought it for a cheap price somewhere.
    Search for micro usb. Any of those cables will work to charge the phone with a comupter.
  4. Droid Ninja
    jasonb's Avatar
    Member #
    12570
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,153
    Phone
    Moto Droid :)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrooveElements View Post
    Jason I just spoke to live chat and they said they do not carry it. I can google and search around was just curious anyone bought it for a cheap price somewhere.
    this is getting waaay off topic but here: Micro USB Data Cable Cord For Verizon VX9100 LG enV2 - eBay (item 140371165536 end time Jan-30-10 20:23:39 PST)
  5. GrooveElements's Avatar
    Member #
    32283
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    44
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Sorry for going off topic. But now back to topic. After I install home++ and set my shortcut icons on the bottom how do you recall the full list of the icons since the gray arrow with the full list is gone ?
  6. Droid Ninja
    gardobus's Avatar
    Member #
    257
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,973
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by GrooveElements View Post
    Sorry for going off topic. But now back to topic. After I install home++ and set my shortcut icons on the bottom how do you recall the full list of the icons since the gray arrow with the full list is gone ?
    ?? I think what you mean is the app list? To get the drawer to pop up, click the circle icon with the small arrow inside.
  7. Junior Droid
    scottg22's Avatar
    Member #
    6182
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

    home ++

    why am I having trouble finding home ++ in the market? link anyone?

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flomaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrooveElements View Post
    Jason thank you for a quick reply. That rocks !! Any idea about the costume white icons on the bottom? I would love to customize mine too if I can
    that is Home++ it adds your phone, contacts,google voice,browser,app drawer, notification,bookmarks,app manager,screens, ringer,battery all in one sliding bar down there.

    -=Jason=-
  8. GrooveElements's Avatar
    Member #
    32283
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    44
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Gardobus that is exactly what I was talking about. Wasn't sure which icon brought up the drawer thank you !
  9. Master Droid
    DroidxRage's Avatar
    Member #
    5520
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New England - Home of Champions
    Posts
    628
    Phone
    5.0.6.2 Mod-Bekit 1.2LV-Smoked
    Quote Originally Posted by scottg22 View Post
    why am I having trouble finding home ++ in the market? link anyone?

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flomaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrooveElements View Post
    Jason thank you for a quick reply. That rocks !! Any idea about the costume white icons on the bottom? I would love to customize mine too if I can
    that is Home++ it adds your phone, contacts,google voice,browser,app drawer, notification,bookmarks,app manager,screens, ringer,battery all in one sliding bar down there.

    -=Jason=-
    No space... Home++ not Home ++.

    Or scan this with barcode scanner app off your PC screen:

    Home++ QR Code
  10. Senior Droid
    GOON's Avatar
    Member #
    15738
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    141
    Phone
    DROID
    here is my backrounds.

    if anyone wants to know what something is just ask

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Android 2.0 Screenshots
    By danDroid in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:32 PM

Search tags for this page

andwobble
,
carbon fiber android wallpaper
,
carbon wallpaper android
,
colorful images
,

cyanogen wallpaper

,
cyanogenmod screenshot
,

cyanogenmod wallpaper

,
cyanogenmod wallpaper hd
,

cyanogenmod wallpapers

,
necktie wallpaper
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+