DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 161 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

1. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    _Flomaster
    Phone
    DROOOOOOOOOOOiid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidzoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flomaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidzoo View Post
    You can also use icons from your SD card rather than installed from the Market if you wish. I choose to do it this way rather than having an icon pack take up space in my Droid's internal memory.

I've found that there are a lot more icons in the original iBOX set(s) (there are 4 iBOX themes in that list that I've found) than the 3 packs on the market.
    oh snaps so we can acquire the icons else where and place in a folder on the SdCard... I'll have to try and find some of these, perhaps you can provide a link to help me out

EDIT: I should be able to use Astro and move my market downloaded icons to my SdCard no? im going to try it.

-=Jason=-
    If you can, let me know. I couldn't find them anywhere. My suspicion is that they're installed in /data, and you can't see what's in there, that I know of, unless you're rooted.

Yes, though, you can get icons from pretty much anywhere and use them with BetterCut. One downfall I have found is that icons on your sd card also show up in your gallery, and if you have a .nomedia file in the icon folder, BetterCut won't find them.
    I as not able to find them via astro I am not Rooted so I bet thats my answer

-=Jason=-
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID
    this thread belongs on the front page.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Running Pete's Bugless Beauty 0.8.3. ROM. Overclocked @ 1Ghz.

(sorry for the huge images, reducing the size really really does not do justice to the sleek design of Pete's ROM)
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    @accordlord04

Overclocking your phone, how hot does it get? I am thinking of rooting my phone just for that purpose, but was wanting some insight first. How has your experience been so far?
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Briankbl View Post
    @accordlord04

Overclocking your phone, how hot does it get? I am thinking of rooting my phone just for that purpose, but was wanting some insight first. How has your experience been so far?
    At 1Ghz, it gets warmer than usual when I'm pushing it heavily (Pandora, browser, youtube, NESoid). It is super super super smooth and responsive. Everything feels a second quicker as far as response. Though I only pushed it that far to test the response, and would never ever use it that heavily on a regular basis. As everyday use goes, it doesn't get any warmer than normal as far as I can tell.

I was skeptical at first and concerned about frying my phone, so I started out O/C at 800Mhz, then pushed it to 1Ghz. No difference between 800, 900, and 1Ghz as far as temperature, and to be honest, to me, not that big a response difference either between the 3 O/Cs. Anyway, I'm going to keep it at 1Ghz. It runs great, no complaints. I also have the Best Buy no questions asked insurance... so if I do fry it, I'll just get a replacement.

One other thing, SetCPU is an app you can get for rooted phones to manually adjust what CPU speed you want to use. You can O/C it to 1Ghz but still use it at stock 550Mhz if you choose (say for when you're charging or if its on standby).
    Last edited by accordlord04; 01-27-2010 at 11:42 PM.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    SS 2.2 @ 1000Mhz
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreet123456 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flomaster View Post
    Found this sweet carbon fiber background it looks killer
    Home++
    Beautiful Widgets/ Obsidian
    Better Cut Icon / iBox pack

-=Jason=-

Bw/Naked skin = Dead SEXY
    Where do you get these icons and how do you install them?
    Ok so I have the Home++ installed and Better Cut but I can't get better cut to recognize Home++ I wonder if it has anything to do with that I have launcher2 installed, but I dont use it
    Droid X (Leaked Froyo) Green BigDXSerenity Theme
  7. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    @droidlicious better cut does not work natively with home replacements at this time. You have to go to stock home and put all your shortcuts that you want added then open up better cut in your home replacement and edit them there.
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    can someone show me how to post it??? i wanna show it also (the screenshot that is) lmao.

+ =
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    This thread has been awesome! I want to thanks those who threw up the large pics for wallpaper.
    I was wondering, I find myself changing the home screens with layouts and widgets looking for something cool, fresh, and functional. I must has changed things around 8 times in the last 2 weeks. Anyone else find themselves repeatedly changing things up?
  10. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    _Flomaster
    Phone
    DROOOOOOOOOOOiid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidlicous View Post
    Ok so I have the Home++ installed and Better Cut but I can't get better cut to recognize Home++ I wonder if it has anything to do with that I have launcher2 installed, but I dont use it
    when I open better cut it says" Launcher or Launcher2 I pick launcher 2. it does not recognize Home++ BUT when I chose EDIT I select the icon I want to edit and it WILL DROP IT on my Home++ desktop. if my icon is not there I pick newshortcut it will ask if you want to edit.. I say NO then click activity. it will look like a blank screen and act like its not working. Just wait and every app WILL show up

-=Jason=-
    Last edited by Flomaster; 01-28-2010 at 08:18 AM.

Links