DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1366 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 366866126613161356136413651366136713681376 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,660 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

  1. Junior Droid
    beyeond's Avatar
    Member #
    309801
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28
    Liked
    9 times
    I sorta ripped this basic idea from someone and I don't remember where I saw it... sorry wish I could give proper credit for the idea.

    Apex launcher
    Circle battery widget
    Minimalistic black icons
    Simi clock
    Minimalistic txt for the weather
    Widgetsoid for controls at bottom

    The four icons in the middle are folders:

    One with all my google apps like gmail, drive, maps etc
    The espn one is all my sports apps
    The headphones are music and media related
    And the other one is social apps like facebook and the forums I visit.

    The black at tje top kinda looks funny because theres no border around the pic. When you look at it on the phone it looks much better
    Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-forumrunner_20121122_132043.png
    Last edited by beyeond; 11-22-2012 at 11:30 AM.
  2. Junior Droid
    beyeond's Avatar
    Member #
    309801
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28
    Liked
    9 times
    Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-forumrunner_20121122_202214.png

    Little modification..
  3. Senior Droid
    kyle10's Avatar
    Member #
    168114
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    131
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    samsung galaxy s3
    Mine. I don't think this falls under the simple style I see on here alot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-forumrunner_20121123_131119.png   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-forumrunner_20121123_131108.png  
    LoudRam likes this.
  4. Master Droid
    jayrod's Avatar
    Member #
    280416
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wilmington NC
    Posts
    540
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

    Re: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

    Eclipse with Venom..

    Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-uploadfromtaptalk1353818004262.jpg

    Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-uploadfromtaptalk1353818021644.jpg

    Icarus HD

    Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-uploadfromtaptalk1353818052290.jpg

    Sent from my Icarus HD Edition Bionic

    Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4
  5. Master Droid
    GreenSnow's Avatar
    Member #
    226815
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    328
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid3

    Re: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

    Quote Originally Posted by beyeond View Post
    I sorta ripped this basic idea from someone and I don't remember where I saw it... sorry wish I could give proper credit for the idea.

    Apex launcher
    Circle battery widget
    Minimalistic black icons
    Simi clock
    Minimalistic txt for the weather
    Widgetsoid for controls at bottom

    The four icons in the middle are folders:

    One with all my google apps like gmail, drive, maps etc
    The espn one is all my sports apps
    The headphones are music and media related
    And the other one is social apps like facebook and the forums I visit.

    The black at tje top kinda looks funny because theres no border around the pic. When you look at it on the phone it looks much better
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20121122_132043.png 
Views:	248 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	58493
    What icon pack (or other source) is your main dock from?

    Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2


    My Steel Droid D3 is Smarter than your Honor Student
  6. Junior Droid
    beyeond's Avatar
    Member #
    309801
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSnow

    What icon pack (or other source) is your main dock from?

    Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
    The bottom icons are from the minimalist black set. I keep tweaking it a little:



    Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-forumrunner_20121125_110907.png


    If like to find a transparent weather widget that has like the five day forecast inn like a 4x1 size...I've n a few people with them...any recommendations or suggestions?
  7. Master Droid
    jtc303's Avatar
    Member #
    255972
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    117 times
    Phone
    MaxxHD
  8. Master Droid
    jtc303's Avatar
    Member #
    255972
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    117 times
    Phone
    MaxxHD
    Quote Originally Posted by beyeond

    The bottom icons are from the minimalist black set. I keep tweaking it a little:

    <img src="http://www.droidforums.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=58566"/>

    If like to find a transparent weather widget that has like the five day forecast inn like a 4x1 size...I've n a few people with them...any recommendations or suggestions?
    try Android weather
  9. Junior Droid
    beyeond's Avatar
    Member #
    309801
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jtc303

    try Android weather
    I did but the widgets aren't transparent...trying to stick with my scheme..
  10. Junior Droid
    beyeond's Avatar
    Member #
    309801
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by beyeond

    I did but the widgets aren't transparent...trying to stick with my scheme..
    Well I found the transparent option but it's not what I'm looking for really...thanks though I think ill just drop the weather idea..

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Android 2.0 Screenshots
    By danDroid in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:32 PM

Search tags for this page

andwobble
,
carbon fiber android wallpaper
,
carbon wallpaper android
,
colorful images
,

cyanogen wallpaper

,
cyanogenmod screenshot
,

cyanogenmod wallpaper

,
cyanogenmod wallpaper hd
,

cyanogenmod wallpapers

,
necktie wallpaper
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+