DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 121 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 21711111191201211221231311712216211121 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy Nexus: Sourcerized
    Quote Originally Posted by soulpatch View Post
    Here is what I have right now. Though I tend to change almost daily.... HA HA

How does one go about getting different style icons like your xbox controller for games? I thought droids didn't do themes like BB's did?
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    ROM: Team Sourcery!

2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    iPhone 3GS
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Cam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soulpatch View Post
    Here is what I have right now. Though I tend to change almost daily.... HA HA

*snipped screenshots*

How does one go about getting different style icons like your xbox controller for games? I thought droids didn't do themes like BB's did?
    My guess is that's App Organizer (from the Market). It allows you to create folders like that and give them unique icons. Better Cut does that for regular desktop icons as well. You can get icons from anywhere on the web. I'm using a mix of some I found in an icon pack on the Market, some I found on an iPhone forum, and some I got from a couple of Linux sites (kde-look.org and gnome-look.org).
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy Nexus: Sourcerized
    Thank you.
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    ROM: Team Sourcery!

4. msu
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus from DX
    Quote Originally Posted by TekHawk View Post
    sweeter home is very clean looking but is it ever confusing to customize

only issue i really cannot get over atm is how hard it is to slide back from the bottom screen
    I totally agree. I played with it for a hour yesterday and found it very hard to set up stuff. I love how it works and I especially love just having the quick buttons on bottom. There for a little while I only needed one screen. I didn't like how when you hit edit, that everything came up on screen and you have to shift through it to get to the one you needed to edit.
    I love some of the themes, but the people need to (IMHO) take out there apps. Of coarse we can delete them. I like it, just don't have the time to play with it for hours on end when I can use Home++ that is pretty simply but effective.

One question for Home++ users.

- Is there anyway to get your sms feature down in the bottom tool bar? That seems to be the only thing that is missing that I need. As you can see in the screen shot, I have to have handcent on my screen. I do have it in my Internet button and use app organizer, but I would rather be able to just click on a sms down in the ++ bar and have a more clean look

If Home++ made there bottom bar customizable so that you could have a music button that opened up where you had all your music apps in it, that would be sweet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-home-.png  
    Last edited by msu; 01-14-2010 at 08:45 AM.
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by msu View Post

only issue i really cannot get over atm is how hard it is to slide back from the bottom screen
    I totally agree. I played with it for a hour yesterday and found it very hard to set up stuff. I love how it works and I especially love just having the quick buttons on bottom. There for a little while I only needed one screen. I didn't like how when you hit edit, that everything came up on screen and you have to shift through it to get to the one you needed to edit.
    I love some of the themes, but the people need to (IMHO) take out there apps. Of coarse we can delete them. I like it, just don't have the time to play with it for hours on end when I can use Home++ that is pretty simply but effective.

- Is there anyway to get your sms feature down in the bottom tool bar? That seems to be the only thing that is missing that I need. As you can see in the screen shot, I have to have handcent on my screen. I do have it in my Internet button and use app organizer, but I would rather be able to just click on a sms down in the ++ bar and have a more clean look

If Home++ made there bottom bar customizable so that you could have a music button that opened up where you had all your music apps in it, that would be sweet.
    Nope :-/

6. msu
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus from DX

Would make Home++ so much better if you could modify that bottom bar!!
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    146 times
    Phone
    Moto LS355

Would make Home++ so much better if you could modify that bottom bar!!
    no FCs would make it so much better
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid + CyanogenMod 5.0.6.2
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    Dock Blocker $0.99

perfect tyvm
    For Android news, updates, links to roms and more check out http://www.tekhawk.com

And for news on my future Launcher themes once I find the time to start theming them again.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sportadic22 View Post
    here is my pages... my background was the android peeing on the apple :-p but i decided to change it a few days ago.

whatcha guys think

Link to original picture plox
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid + CyanogenMod 5.0.6.2

the sms stuff is a requested feature on the mailing group very requested im sure it will be added as soon as the dev finds a effective way to do so
    For Android news, updates, links to roms and more check out http://www.tekhawk.com

And for news on my future Launcher themes once I find the time to start theming them again.

Links