DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1101 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 10160110011051109110991100110111021103111111511201 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,010 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid a855
    [quote=AdamPA1006;1462439]
    Quote Originally Posted by digweed4me View Post
    What theme/icons?
    KONI'S ELITE ROM FOR EVO
    ITs elite square icons and evo elite theme
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by bsbabcock View Post
    Right.. Sms creates a widget which isn't sizeable a far a I've been able to figure.. I have dvr icons on my desktop now bit can't apply count to them. I'll have to get to my pc and google it I think.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    You can resize them you need adw or launcher pro plus to accomplish this. As you can see I made mines quite large. Sms unread can easily be rezised same for dvr you have to set the widget as either 2x1 or 2x2 or bigger if you chose to do so.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-uploadfromtaptalk1303079553602.jpg   Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-uploadfromtaptalk1303079569573.jpg  
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    BackSeatSuicide
    Phone
    Verizon Galaxy Note 3
    How do you go about chaning out app icons for custom ones. For example, I would like to replace my gmail icon with something of my own. How would I do that?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    Verizon has been screwing the dev. community for years. The petition works, That step begins here https://www.change.org/petitions/kwo...-3-bootloaders
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    meh..

Working on theming the notification bar, I made the connection icons and the signal icons, behemoth did the battery. Using some of my photography for the walls, and my modded aelous icons. Also using the new Widget Locker beta which allows for the sense clock to be removed. Using my custom theme.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 1
    Not as crazy as some of the mods on here, but it suits me. I would really like to have a blue Gmail icon, though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-cap2011041720191.jpg  
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    BackSeatSuicide
    Phone
    Verizon Galaxy Note 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 11hitcombo View Post
    Not as crazy as some of the mods on here, but it suits me. I would really like to have a blue Gmail icon, though.
    I just posted a question asking how to change my gmail icon out for a custom one but no one has answered yet. So hopefully someone will and then we can both switch our gmail icons out.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    Verizon has been screwing the dev. community for years. The petition works, That step begins here https://www.change.org/petitions/kwo...-3-bootloaders
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    OneCraigB
    Phone
    HTC One
    Quote Originally Posted by mkcm97 View Post
    meh..

Working on theming the notification bar, I made the connection icons and the signal icons, behemoth did the battery. Using some of my photography for the walls, and my modded aelous icons. Also using the new Widget Locker beta which allows for the sense clock to be removed. Using my custom theme.
    Finally figured out how to overlap the widgets. Is that Minimalistic beside the clock? Also what Launcher do you normally use? Finally is that Custom Slider available in XDA forums?
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudstrife05 View Post
    meh..

Finally figured out how to overlap the widgets. Is that Minimalistic beside the clock? Also what Launcher do you normally use? Finally is that Custom Slider available in XDA forums?
    1. yes it's minimalistic text
    2. adw ex
    3. I will release the slider, but I made it for the new WL beta which i am testing. It allows for the sense clock to be removed. It doesn't look right without this feature so I won't post it until it gets released
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    meh..

Awesome work! In order to get that "Signal Icon" Do I have to be rooted?
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    OneCraigB
    Phone
    HTC One
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudstrife05 View Post
    meh..

1. yes it's minimalistic text
    2. adw ex
    3. I will release the slider, but I made it for the new WL beta which i am testing. It allows for the sense clock to be removed. It doesn't look right without this feature so I won't post it until it gets released
    Thanks for the quick response!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Stock Rooted HTC Rezound

Links