DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1091 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 91 591 991 1041 1081 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1101 1141 1191 ... LastLast
Results 10,901 to 10,910 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    OG & TBolt yay!!
    Quote Originally Posted by doublea500 View Post
    I just dont get all of this. you guys all have nice homescreens but its just so simple and theres nothing on the homescreen. it looks nice but theres no speed. isnt it a pain for you guys to search and search through your apps to find one app when you can just memorize where an app is on a homescreen? you guys dont even use notification bars!
    You need to try it to see what it feels like, you might ended up making a nice minimalistic screen, who knows, for me, the notification bar its just one swipe down away, for my app drawer, just swipe up, I have only what I need on my main screen (most of the time I only use 1 screen at all) phone, sms, and gmail, are there visible and close for easy access, with a minimal clock and minimal battery percentage, there's no even need for a notification bar.
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spoooon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spc_hicks09 View Post
    Something must be wrong with mine then because here is what I see when going through the options.
    Is it warez or something? Maybe you just need to update or have an old school version before he put the new themes in. That's weird man.

edit: Not suggesting that you be a pirate, arrrrr, or anything.
    Actually it could be, I downloaded the .apk for WidgetLocker through a thread at xda when I was downloading a ROM there. Looked at the one on the market and mine is WAY outdated by a few versions. Uninstalling now and buy the one from the market.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    hailtothetheif8
    Phone
    GOOGLE Nexus S 4G
    I just dont get all of this. you guys all have nice homescreens but its just so simple and theres nothing on the homescreen. it looks nice but theres no speed. isnt it a pain for you guys to search and search through your apps to find one app when you can just memorize where an app is on a homescreen? you guys dont even use notification bars!
    Everything I use daily I can get from the stuff on my 2 screens and widgetlocker... seems like not too much is there but all my important stuff is

Plus I'm using ADW EX with the awesome hidden dock bar!!
    Nexus S 4G MIUI 1.7.1,
    Kernel: *Matr1x* with BLN and voodoo v3.5 - smartass gov and 1.4 Ghz oc
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    OG & TBolt yay!!
    Something must be wrong with mine then because here is what I see when going through the options.
    Is it warez or something? Maybe you just need to update or have an old school version before he put the new themes in. That's weird man.

Actually it could be, I downloaded the .apk for WidgetLocker through a thread at xda when I was downloading a ROM there. Looked at the one on the market and mine is WAY outdated by a few versions. Uninstalling now and buy the one from the market.
    I think that is the hiccup!! WL its a paid app, I wonder why the warez copy still up and nobody have reported it yet.
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    Premium Member

Edit: The version I had was 1.2.2 !!! LOL
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    @spc_hicks Good news figuring it out. It may not have been warez, just an old school beta version or some such. Doesn't matter, now you won't be banging your head against the wall trying to figure out how to duplicate some of the widget locker screens.

Made a tweak that I should have thought of sooner. Replaced the edge of the custom clock widget with Circle Battery Widget.

So, stacked in the middle is:

Custom Clock Widget
    Beautiful Weather 1x1
    Circle Battery Widget

7. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    Yep that was it! Got the REAL WidgetLocker app and everything is good! Already installed a Honeycomb Theme but I'm certainly going to be up all night messing with this app! Thanks you guys for sticking with me and helping me out! I really appreciate it. This is just a quick 5 second put together. Plenty more to follow!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-20110412171737.png  
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Forgot a second I was thinking like you man, until I started to customize my phone and now I love it even more how clean looking it is! I might want to buy the ADW EX so I can have this hidden dock everyone is talking about.

I'm still on the search for the typoclock. Just can't seem to find a download anywhere. I want my clock or date to be in text format on the main screen.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by locoej View Post
    Forgot a second I was thinking like you man, until I started to customize my phone and now I love it even more how clean looking it is! I might want to buy the ADW EX so I can have this hidden dock everyone is talking about.

I'm still on the search for the typoclock. Just can't seem to find a download anywhere. I want my clock or date to be in text format on the main screen.
    Minimalistic Text is all you need.

Also, the free adw has the hidden dock as well.

Another "trick" is to use simi folder for additional shortcuts.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by locoej View Post

Search for minimalistic text in the market..just one of the few that I use.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Links