2.1 Felt a little sluggish and had a couple bugs I didn't like. So I went back to 2.0.1 with apps and I like it.
Android user since Droid 1 launch.
"I can't wait to get it out of the box and void its warranty"
- Droid Razr Maxx (Current): Eclipse ICS v1.1
- Droid Bionic (Wife's Current/My Previous): Eclipse v2.2
- DroidX (Retired): Liberty3 v2.0
- Droid 1 (Retired): Project Elite @ 1.25GHz SV
OK, now that I have sifted through 104 pages of information and seen all the repetitive questions, I have a few of my own that I have not seen asked. So here goes,
1. When I try and purchase the Beautiful Widgets it keeps giving me an invalid card. I have paid for other applications with this card. So I go and look at the bank account and there is plenty of money in the account. So I go and try to pay with a different card and it says there is a problem with this card. Again money in the account. What gives, I have e-mailed them and they don't respond.
2. I try and acquire Swype and when I put it in to the APP store search it comes back with no results.
3. Has anyone else had a problem with 1Panda keep force closing, what about the SD widget?
Thank you to everyone for sharing all your great ideas and information. It is a great phone and I came from the blackberry and then to iPhone. So I am very excited about the business tools that are available. This is a great resource, please keep it going.